Chapter 2: The Contestants- Sadie's Half

The next day I checked youtube to see if Jack's contest video results were posted. Not yet, but one of his daily videos was up so I watched it. After the video, I checked in on my own channel and looked to see if there were any more subscribers and if I needed to post a video. My eyes went huge when I looked at the contest video, there were far more views than I had subscribers, which usually happens but the numbers were ridiculous! I looked to see the statistics for my channel and I received over one hundred new subscribers after the video. There was also a jackpot of comments, and speaking of Jack, he had a comment done below as well. 'Holy shit!' I had thought.
Jack's comment said this, 'Hey there! I watched your video and I think it's worth putting into my video. Hope you'll see it, it will be as a live stream.'
In the rest of the comments almost all my subscribers were saying words of support and guidance. I read the rude comments, but I've learned not to put much mind into it. Some were saying that they were JackSepticEye fans too and that they couldn't make videos but saw the link and watched the video and supported it in the comments of Jack's video. I decided to reply to Jack and my subscribers.
'Thanks you guys so much, I really mean it. I will be sure to include you guys in a video really soon and Jack, thanks for seeing potential in the video, I don't think I'll ever think about missing out on the live stream!'
I posted the comment, about ten minutes later Jack and many subscribers replied, "sweetness. The livestream should be soon."
I couldn't help but be excited, Sean, JackSepticEye, boss of Bosses, he personally messaged me and I was selected to compete against four others. The passion of Youtube was defiantly contagious especially if you have the same desires, Markiplier and JackSepticEye were the two that inspired me to go with this dream. Whenever I couldn't upload because of technology troubles I felt empty, that something was missing. Seeing views on my videos didn't make me think, 'oh yeah, I'm gonna be so famous!' I think 'wow! I made that much people happier today.' That's what I believe goes through the most know YouTubers such as Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and JackSepticEye's heads when they see how many people watch their videos. I hoped that if I ever had that many people that watched my videos I wouldn't worry about what they thought of me or anything that most people would worry about their fame being jeopardized. About four hours later, I was notified that JackSepticEye was having a live stream. I immediately went to the channel and clicked on the live stream and watched, my fingers crossed.