Chapter 1: Starting at the Beginning- Sadie's Half

Four Years Ago...
I was twenty-one at the time, my youtube channel had only about a hundred and fifty subscribers. I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers, Jacksepticeye and it was a vlog. He was nearing the end of the video, "and my next video will include a few videos made by you beautiful people! I will randomly select five differnt people's videos and watch them on camera. Then I will pick which three videos I liked best and if you didn't guess, this is a contest. The number one winner will have my subscription to their channel and win a ticket to the next Comic Con and see Mark, Felix, me, and other YouTubers and gamers, AND a tour of Ireland by the one and only! The second place winner gets my subscription and gets a virtual high five personally for them on camera, and the third place winner will get a virtual high five personally for them on camera. So, put a link down below of a video of whatever you think has potential to win the likeness of the Bossitrono! If you can't make a video yourself, in the comments number your top favorite five to help me to decide, anyways. Thank you guys so much for watching this video, if you liked it... punch the like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! And I will see you guys, in the next video!!!"
I had a mascot for my channel like Mark has Tiny Box Tim and Jack has Septic Eye Sam, I have FerretFactor Ferris. I grabbed her off my shoulder and looked her in the eyes, "FerretFactor! This is our big chance to meet our idols! Let's do this!"
I started up my crap ass eqiupment and started the vlog.
"Hey Guys! WolfFact here! And I'm here with... FerretFactor! I'm making this video for a contest JackSepticEye is hosting. So JackSepticEye, since this video is for you, I'll start by thanking you. Jack, you have helped me so much by doing the stupid, by entertaining things you post on YouTube. Because of the help you've done for me, that's what my channel is all about as well. Through all the rage quits, dumb challenges, and inspiring vlogs, I see a guy trying to help people get through their day with a smile. I don't see a someone with a fake smile wanting fame. I know that you are wanting to look like an idiot to make someone laugh, but you look like a genius with headphones to me. Your channel now has millions that watch your videos, one of them is me. But your millions on the channel haven't changed you, your channel with millions is the one that's changing. Your channel has been a part of my life since I was fourteen years old. It has gotten me through tough times. Youtube is the only social media I have an account with, that I am on daily. Because of your commitment, it inspired me to do the same with my channel. I have barely started doing two videos a day because of you, so thank you.
One of the challenges you helped me with were a few deaths within my life. One of them, if you look earlier on in the channel, you'll notice that I didn't always have a FerretFactor, it was a GerbilFactor. Her name was GerbilFactor Autumn, and she was with me for five years of my Youtube career, I started with GerbilFactor Autumn when I was fourteen and just starting up my channel again. I was nineteen when she passed on, but then one year later on my anniversary of my last day with Autumn, I decided it was time for another Factier. That's what I call my subscribers sometimes. But instead of GerbilFactor, I got a ferret and called her FerretFactor Ferris. You helped me through that time.
Another death you helped me through was my dog, Lady. I got her when I was eight, and when I was fourteen, I had her for seven years, that was literally half of my life. That continued until I was twenty, she was ten... " I teared up, but I continued speaking trying to keep from crying on camera, but the tears were present, "She was diabetic, the doctor said she wouldn't survive a year. But she held out for six. She was diagnosed when I was fourteen. That time was the most I had ever cried in my whole lifetime. I have a few videos of her as well as one when I announced why I was absent from my daily videos. I cried for almost the whole video. But I had watched you videos everyday and you helped so much.
I don't expect my video to be chosen, but if by some slim chance it does, I don't think it will make it to the top three, but I'll be happy to know you saw it. Thank you guys, and maybe Jack, for watching, I hope you all have a howling good day, WolfFact, out!" I ended the video and hooked it up to my computer and took three hours editing the video, this would be my second video of the day. I posted it onto youtube and in the comments under JackSepticEye's contest video I put the link down.