Welcome to the host club! *flower pedals flyes in your face*

*Your pov*

I walk up to the front doors of my new school. "Ouran academy..." I say sighing. I step in and see all these people in there fancy uniforms, me in one I could just barely afford. I walk with my head down carrying my things and looking for a place that no one would be, I find a music room. "Music room 3." I read out loud. I reach to open the door, but instead of an empty room I find 7 boys to greet me.

"Hello, my beautiful princess! I don't recall seeing you around, are you new?" A tall blond says taking my hand with his.
"I-" My face turns a bright red. "I- I'm just looking for a quiet place with no people..." Then the tall blond responds, "you may stay as long as you like! You wouldn't even notice were here!"
"Ya right senpai." A brown haired boy cuts in. "Your always loud and obnoxious! It would be difficult to ignore you." Then the tall blond then immediately started to sulk in a corner and before I could make any comment, the brown haired boy starts to talk. "Hey I'm Haruhi! The one sulking in the corner is Tamaki." He points to a short blond who looks about 8, "This is honey-senpai," he points to the tall man next to him, "Mori-senpai," he points to another tall man with black hair on the other side of the room, "Kyoya-senpai," then finally he points to a pair of twins, "and these are Hikaru and Kaoru." He finally finishes introducing people. I just stand there for a few minuets and then sigh. "My name is (Y/N)."  The twins walk up to me and in perfect sync they say to me, "Welcome to the host club!" At that exact moment, I just turn around and start to leave.
Before I can even make it to the door Tamaki takes my arm. "Don't leave! Don't you like it here! What's wrong with the host club?" He said dramatically. "Senpai, your obviously freaking her out!" Haruhi explains.
The twins approach me, and they each take a side of me and carry me to a couch. "Ah!" I say in surprise. They stand in front of me and inspect me. They then sit next to me one on each side and my face turns bright red again. They both do a somewhat evil grin at each other and before anyone could stop them, they each take one of my hands and kiss it. I have turned an entirely new shade of red. They grin once again and I start to worry of what they are gonna do next. My mouth opens to speak but nothing comes out, I close it as soon as I realize that I can't move my body. "Hey," started one of the twins "it's ok." He other finished. They put my arms around them and sat next to me and started asking questions. "What's your favorite color?" They say in sync. "Ummm..." I try to stay focused which is difficult cause of what just happened. "M-My favorite color is (F/C)..." They then proceed to ask more until the end of the day. I didn't have a bad time, the twins answered the questions they asked me so I got to know a bit more about them.