SUPRIZE

I look around. There is so much here and it's so big! He takes my hand.
"Where do you wanna start?" He asks.
"There is just so much to choose from..." I reply still looking around, taking everything in. Something catches my eye. "There." I point to a big structure not to far away.
"Ok." he says and takes me there. Not long until we reach the line for the ride. He pulls out 2 ticket things and we go into the line with no people.
"Don't we have to wait in line?" I ask confused.
"Nope, I got us fast passes. They allow us to skip the line." He replied.
"Thanks! You really didn't have to do that." I say hugging his arm.
"But we get to go on more rides this way. And we get to skip out on the boring waiting." He replies. I wouldn't mind waiting with him. We make our way to the front of the no wait 'line' and we are allowed to get right on.
"This ride is really really big..." I say slightly nervous.
"Ya but it will be fun! Right?" He says hopefully.
The ride starts and we go.

We get off the ride after a quick and dizzy ride.
"Have fun?" He questioned.
"Just a bit dizzy." I reply.
"Need to sit a minuet?" He asks.
"Ya, I'm actually kinda hungry to." I say. He walks me over to a place with a seated near by the ride.
"Ok what would you like to eat?" He asked. I look around and see a place with ([Favorite food] cause you guys bully me).
"That." I point to the food place.
"Ok. Stay here I'll be back with some." He walks off. Not long before he comes back, I dig in immediately.
"Thanks." I say hugging him. "Are you gonna have some?"
"I- I don't think I have had that before." He replied.
"We'll try it then." I say holding some to his face.
"What if I don't like it?" He said residentially.
"Then you don't like it and don't have to eat it, but still try it!" I try to convince him.
"Ok I guess..." He gives in and opens his mouth and I feed it to him.
"It's really good actually." He admits. I smile at him.
"I don't like it because it's bad now do it?" I reply sassily. We continue eating until we finish and continue on with out day. We go on many rides and play a lot of games. I even won a stuffed koala in one of the games. But the day comes to an end and we must go to the hotel he booked for us. We drive to the hotel, and we get our key cards and walk up to our rooms on the 9th floor.
"Um... Goodnight I guess." He says, preparing his key to his room.
"Ya goodnight..." I reply. I get key out and as I'm about to open my door Hikaru reaches over and kisses me.

(I actually planed something else but I guess I thought this would be better. Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to actually know what I'm doing for the next chapter!)