Time to go

(Ok! So most of you voted for a theme park! And by most I mean 3 of the 4 of you haha. Well any way thanks for voting. Sorry to the person who voted beach! But I think that this will be very romantic anyway! Hope you guys enjoy!)

"A-anywhere?" I replied questionably.

"Yes, anywhere in the world, I can get tickets to leave the country in an instant." He takes my hands, "Just name it we will go." He said looking at me directly in my eyes. I blush a bit.

"I-, a-an theme park sounds nice, b-but you don't have to go through the trouble of getting a ticket to leave the country..." I say in a shy laugh.

"A theme park it is then! Ill pick one you will love!" he replies.

"Hika-" I begin.

"Don't worry" he says still holding my hands and looking in my eyes, "I wanna make sure you have an amazing day." 

"O-ok" I reply. Our drink sand appetizer arrives, looking amazing, we eat as we wait for our food to arrive. We talk a bit until our food arrives. After we are finished Hikaru pays and we leave.

"Thanks Hikaru." I say grabbing his hand and walking close to him.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Uh, yes Hikaru." I reply.

"If I take you home and-" he pauses a minute. "and you pack quick a bag would you be ready to leave the country?"

"Hikaru I said you didn't have t-" 

"I know, but I wanted to. I wanted to do something special with you." He said interrupting me. 

"Yes- Yes I would be ready." I reply.

"Its settled then, were leaving tonight!" He sais. H drives me home, and while I begin to pack he leaves to get himself a bag ready.

(I had a lot of fun writing this one! Thanks to all the people who are reading and enjoying this series! I really do appreciate it! Love you all!)