Potato land?

We get in Hikaru's car and leave for the air port.
"What was that place called anyway, I didn't see a sign or anything just a bunch of potato themed stuff" I ask confused.
"It was called potato land ( Kowaipie9 TM) " he replied. (And yes he said that in parentheses)
"Ok..." I reply still confused.
The rest of the way to the airport we listen to music and return our car, get our luggage and get on the plane.
"This was fun, hope we can do something like this again" I say happily.
"I do too" he replies. I cuddle up to home and fall back asleep before we even take off. Next think I know Hikaru is waking me up.
"Mmmmmmmmm..." I grown.
"We have landed" he replied. I jolt up.
"Did I really sleep for that long???" I ask.
"I was surprised myself, that trip must have been tiering for you" he replies.
"I guess..." I say.
We get our luggage and get in his car.
"Ugh..." I randomly burst out.
"What???" He asked confused.
"We have school on Monday." I reply.
"It's not so bad, we have the same classes" he replies joyfully.
"I guess that's not sooo bad" I also say joyfully.
He drops me off at home and gets out of his car to help me with my stuff and to walk me inside. We get my stuff inside and I walk back outside and close my front door carefully.
"See you tomorrow" he says.
"See you tomorrow" I reply.
He pulls me into a kiss and then immediately after into a hug.
"Good night" he said softly.
"Night" I say. I can't help but smile and hug him tightly. After a few seconds he breaks the hug.
"Bye..." he says as he begins to leave.
"Bye" I say back.
(WOAH I GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER IN! Imma try to update more often. Anyway hope you liked this chapter, leave comments I love responding to them!)