Restaurant

*Your pov*
"Hey I got it you don't gotta pay. It can be somewhere expensive, anyways there aren't any cheep places to go around here." Hikaru responded.
"Thanks Hikaru! I've never tried rich people food, or whatever you would call it..." I said happily. We walked  and finally found a restaurant he decided he thought I would like. We walk in, are seated. It is silent and awkward. Neither of use say anything for a while, sitting there awkwardly looking at the menus.
"So what's good here?" I ask try into strike up a conversation.
"Oh, I like a lot of the stuff here, but I think you may like the sushi here, it's really good, just choose a plater in the sushi section." He replies. I flip to the page with the sushi and pick one.
"Hello my name is Jessica and I'll be your waitress today can I get you something to drink?" A short female in a uniform said to us.
"I would like just ice water." Hikaru says to the waitress.
"And you?" She turns to me.
"Umm... I'd like a, um, Pepsi(Or whatever your preferred drink is)?" I say almost questioning my decision.
"Ok... Got it! I'll be right back with your drinks!" She says cheerfully and walks away. The awkward silence returns.
"Hey (Y/N), which sushi do you think you'll get?" Hikaru asks me.
"Umm, I think this one." I say pointing to a spot on the menu.
"Ok... Well order when she comes back with our drinks." He says. We sit quietly staring at the table waiting for the waitress to come back. Neither of us can think of anything to talk about.
A few minuets after leaving for our drinks the waitress comes back breaking the silence that just keeps seaming to finds its way around to us. She hands us our drinks,
"Ok guys are you ready to order?" She asks.
We order and to try to keep a conversation going, I thru to think of a topic that we could maybe have a discussion one.
"So... How's school... I guess..." I ask awkwardly, felling stupid afterwards too.
"Well you know, it could be worse and it could be better. Classes are boring, but I have Kouru who has always been there for me. The host club is fun too..." He continues on.
"Ah so the host club must be pretty important to you?" I ask.
"Ya before I joined I wasn't exactly a social butterfly..." He responds.