"Wow"

We land and on the speakers I here "we have reached our destination in California." California? I didn't expect to come to America. We head off the plane and head to grab our luggage.
"California?" I question him.
"Ya, I felt that you would rather go somewhere you would not normally be able to go."  He replies. "An there is a great amusement park here." I don't know much about America, so I have no idea where we're going. And I doubt he would tell me if I asked.
"Where are we going?" I try and ask.
"You shall see." He replies. I knew it. After getting all our stuff together we head outside and he leads me to the car we are taking. After putting our stuff in the trunk he opens the passenger side to let me, then closes the door and goes in the drivers side and we leave. I look around me to try to figure out where we are going, which didn't help cause I know nothing about America.
"Haha." He laughs quietly to himself.
"What's funny?" I ask.
"You, I can tell you want so badly to know where we're going, but you'll see soon enough." He replies. The rest of the car ride is basically me starting at him to try and break him (which didn't work) and out the window to figure out where we are going (which also didn't work).
As we begin to slow down, me being so focused on looking at my surroundings for clause on where we are, missed the big park we were heading into until we were in it. My eyes widen.
"Wow."

(Finally an update! Sorry it's been like 2 decades since I updated. Ik the title is really lame but deal with it I'm not creative. Have fun reading anyway, maybe for the next chapter I won't take literally 20 years to write. Also, it's 2:17 am... Do I need help?)