Day 2

I wake up the next day and get ready for school, I put on my uniform and without eating breakfast I leave for school, my mother already at work. I walk out the door and head out the door and make way to school. When I arrive, I am early with some time to kill. I headed to music room 3 hoping the host club, or more specifically Hikaru, is there. I look in the door and I do not see them. I decide to wait for them so I go inside and sit on the couch and sit there and wait. Maybe they will come, I think to myself, And even if not it's not like I have somewhere else to be at the moment. I continue waiting and soon enough, they arrive. But not all at once, the first to arrive were the twins, yes, next was honey and mori, then Tamaki, then Kyoya and Haruhi.
"Hey, (Y/N) what were you doing here? Were you waiting for us?" Kaoru asked.
"Umm..." I start, "ya, I had nothing else to do and I was bored." I say truthfully. I sit there and stare at the twins who I can now tell apart.
"Hey (Y/N)-chan!" Honey said happily walking up to me and the twins with his stuffed bunny called usa-chan. "How was yours and Hikaru's date last night?"
Hikaru and I both are shocked. Mori then pulls honey away, "you weren't supposed to say anything..." He says as he takes him to the side.
"HIKARU! You told me you were out shopping for Christmas gifts... You lied?" Kaoru questioned with a sad tone to his voice.
"Of course not Kaoru! I did get some but I also hung out with (Y/N)..." He replied with his face close to Kaoru's. An angry look rises on my face. Jelous, that must be it. But their brothers, isn't there whole role brotherly love? They really act the part outside of the host club?
I see the rest of the club stand there with confused looks on there faces, except for Haruhi tho, who seems to have seen it coming. The bell rings signaling that school is about to start.
"Oh I better go! Class!" I say relieved that I can get out of that awkward situation.
The twins and Haruhi follow me. I know they are in my class but I feel like they are following me, not Hikaru much, only slightly Haruhi. I mainly feel like Kaoru is mad at Hikaru, or me, or maybe both of us? He seems a bit different. Maybe he's just confused? Disappointed that Hikaru didn't tell him?
Before I could finish my theorizing I get to class and take my seat with luckily is next to Hikaru.