Ah?

"I-I." Is all I can manage to get out when I am pulled into a hug.
"Good night." He said to me and went into his room. I go into mine too and get changed and in my bed. I try, but I can't sleep. I grab my phone and check the time, 1:25 am.
"Ugh." I blurt out. I'm so tired. I have to get up early tomorrow too... or- I mean today. Sigh... 7. I try more and finally manage to sleep. I wake up to a knock on the door. I walk to it and open it to Hikaru .
"Hey" he says cheerfully.
"Hey" I reply tiredly.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Ya I-" I pause, "I just am not used to getting up so early..." I answer.
"Do you want to go back to sleep? We can start the day later." He offered.
I um - *yawns* nah we can go." I begin to walk out the door when his hand on my shoulder stops me.
"You seem very tired, you should sleep, or the day won't be fun for either of us. And plus, your still in pajamas." He insists. I give in and go back inside to my bed. He follows closing the door. I fall back asleep him sitting next to me on my bed.
When I wake up I grab my phone to check the time, 10. I set it down to realize the position I am in. I'm laying on Hikaru's chest. I jerk up immediately and my face turns bright red. He's sleeping too, I realize. I let out a big sigh in relief. I climb out of my bed and get my cloths and change in the bathroom. When I finish I walk out and see Hikaru awake.
"Morning" I say.
"What time is it" he asks.
"Uh," I look at my phone, "10: 10" I reply.
"Ah" he said groggily.
"Well I'm ready to go, you?" I ask.
"Ya" he gets up and puts his shoes on. I come up behind him with a brush and fix a part of his hair that is out of place.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Taking hair samples so I can make replicas" I reply jokingly.
"Funny" he says.
"These will be excellent if something happens to you" I then say.
"Let's hope not..." he replies.
"Haha, lets go now" I say. We then walk out the door.

(Sorry I pushed this off for so long I had to catch up in school and then exams happened but now that's all over I could make this! Hope you like it! Also I'm running out of title ideas if you can't tell haha)