And Were Off

I get in his car and were off.

"You still haven't answered me, where are we going?" I ask again.

"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" He replies. I sit and think for a second.

"I don't know, give me some options." I say.

"Well I was thinking we could get lunch before we do anything special. We could go to town and look for a nice resturant?" He says questionably.

"Sounds nice. Lets do that cause I am kinda hungry." I reply. We drive for no more then 5 minuets to reach town. We park in front of a cute little restaurant called "Amy's".

"Is here good? I'm paying so you don't have to worry about how expensive it is." Hikaru says.

I giggle slightly, "Its perfect." He takes my hand and we walk in, being immediately seated and set with menus. I sit and look at the inside of the restaurant.

"It's so pretty in here." I exclaim.

"Haha ya, I thought you would think so. They have very good food too." He responds. The waiter comes by and asks our drinks and if we would like an appetizer. Hikaru orders one that I didn't here because I'm to distracted by the beauty of the restaurant. "So after this... I have some options. We can either go to a theme park anywhere in the world, hang out at the park, to the beach, the fair in my town, or something of your choice.

(That's the end of this! I would like you to choose where you wanna go, you can recommend one or one I already said. I will upload next when I get enough votes on what to do next! Thanks for reading bye!)