Class

*Your pov*

The day ended and I made my way home. I walk through the door, my mother cooking dinner for us. "Darling (Y/N)! Could you go to the supper market and get me some onions? I forgot we didn't have any and I need them for this dish." She says still continuing to cook. "Sure mom." I reply. I set my bags down in my room and get money from my mom and walk back out the door and start walking to the supermarket. I make it there buy the onions and come back home to my mom. I hand her the onions and after we finish eating I make my way to bed and fall asleep.
The next morning I wake up and put my uniform on. I walk out of my room into the living room and greet my mom just before I leave. I'm a bit excited to get to school today, oddly. I guess I had a good time yesterday, and I'm hoping that I have one again today.
I finally get to school and into my classroom which I had a hard time finding. I walk in and see all the other students chatting and I see that Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi were in there. I share a class with them! That's awesome! I walk in and get to me seat. Hikaru approaches me, Kaoru notices and does the same. They each take a side of me and sit on a side of my desk. I give them a slight smile. "Hey guys." I say to them. "Hey (Y/N)!" They say in sync. "It's nice to see your in our class." Kaoru says. "This way we can hang out more." Hikaru said after. "Ya I'm excited!" I say happily.
"Ok class! Get to your seats! We have a new student! (Y/N) would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said. I stood up from my seat and introduce my self then sat back down. Then class started.

A/N
Hey sorry this ones kinda short! I know I just started this but I still know I like longer chapters or parts that are longer that a few paragraphs.