33 (Kizumi's P.O.V.)

I fiddled with the remote while I waited for Shirou to get back. The movie continued to play on the T.V., and I didn't bother pausing it. It didn't seem like Shirou was to interested. Every time I would sneak a glance, he was looking around my room instead of the television. I had no clue what was going on because I was distracted by the fact that Shirou was here, in my own room.

It was kind of...weird. I never imagined he would ever come in my house again after what I did the last time he was here. My cheeks grew warm again and I held back a cringe of embarrassment. What was wrong with me?

I just couldn't stop it though...he was so...impossible to resist then. I didn't want him to walk away, but I didn't know what to say. I just acted on impulse, and I kind of regretted it. Shirou didn't seem to be too fazed by what happened, though.

That made me sort of...sad in a way. I didn't like to think about it, but I knew Shirou couldn't possibly feel the same way for me as I did for him. It was too weird...I hated that. I wished Shirou wasn't so enticing. It wasn't fair at all. I'd been trying so hard to not react weirdly when he spoke to me...the hardest was when he smiled though.

Every single time he smiled I almost felt like crying...I wished I could have that smile so badly. I didn't want anyone else to see it. I felt so miserable...even though I loved it so much. I sighed at myself as Shirou came back into the room. I looked up at him as he glanced over at the T.V. again. Instead of sitting back down on my bed, he walked over to one of my shelves and looked at the book and things that were on it.

"Do you read any of these?" He asked me.

"I've already read everything I have in here." I said. He ran his fingers along them and pulled out random books, examining the covers.

"I don't usually read, but sometimes I find books that are pretty good." He stuffed the book back in its slot and walked around the room a little bit. Next he came across the shelf that had various things on it. He looked at them for a moment, but when he spotted the Rubik's Cube, he picked it up and turned to me with sparkling eyes.

"Did you solve this?" He looked admiringly at me.

"Y-yeah..." I felt my cheeks starting to get warm again.

"How long did it take you?" He observed all sides of the cube as he spoke.

"It doesn't take long once you have all the algorithms down. Maybe a few minutes for me...I haven't done it in a while though." I told him. He looked up at me and then said,

"Can I mix it up?" 

"If you want..." I replied. I watched as he turned the sides of the cube, throwing the colors into a messy array. After a minute or so, he held it out towards me.

"Solve it." He looked somewhat excited, and I didn't want to ruin that look. So I stood and walked over to him. As I took the cube from him, he smiled again. Damn. I thought as I looked away from him and down at the cube.

Carefully, I twisted the sides rhythmically, trying to get a handle on the algorithms again so I could solve it. Shirou watched me closely as I turned the pieces of the Rubik's Cube, slowly bringing the colors to their own sides. After a couple of minutes or so, I turned the last side and lifted the cube to examine each side. Every color was complete on all sides of the cube.

"Here." I put it back in his hands. His eyes sparkled as he looked at it.

"That's amazing...I can't solve one of these to save my life." He looked up at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. He was smiling with amazement at me. I stared down at him for a moment. He was so impossibly irresistible...Shirou, who was standing in front of me at this very moment, was everything I wanted. I don't know what I was thinking as leaned down and forced my lips against his once more.