Chapter 2: First Day Of School 1

Sulli woke up and noticed that KAI wasn't beside him anymore.

"Oppa?" she mumbled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and see herself alone, so she went to the bathroom instead, then washed her face, brushed her teeth and tied her hair up.

After she did, she went down to her music room where she heard someone playing her piano.

She took a peak and saw KAI playing her favorite song.

She walked towards him, and as she took her first step, KAI turned and looked at her.

"Goodmorning, princess." he said as he played.

"Goodmorning oppa!" she said as she sat with him and listened as he played. She sang the song as he played the piano.

The two looked and smiled at each other, then he stopped.

Sulli's POV

I clapped as soon as we finished playing. and singing.

"You're a fast learner! I taught you this last night and.." I said with a smile.

"That's because you teach me so well." he said then messed my hair.

I pouted and said, "Why do you love messing my hair?"

"It doesn't change your cuteness anyway.. so don't mind it." he said, then smiled even more.

There's these suff in my stomach again...

"Hey, is your uncle coming over again?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Maybe.. It's scheduled that he'll come so probably he will." I said, then our maid asked us to com to the dining room.

"Eat with me oppa." I said then smiled.

"I'm finished." he said, then smiled back.

"You never eat with me.. Don't you want to eat with me?" I asked while pouting, then he messed my hair again.

"Ya! I just fixed it!" I said, then he fixed it for me.

"Eat." he said, and at the same time, Uncle Edward came.

"Hey, uncle!" I shouted right after I swallowed the unchewed bulk of food in my mouth.

"Hey Sul, Kai." he said with a smile.

"Don't you want to eat, sir?" Kai asked.

"Why do you call him sir?"

"Call me uncle Ed, just like how Sulli calls me." he said, then patted Kai's head with a smile.

"O- okay uncle Ed.'' he said and smiled.

"That's right, Kai oppa! uncle Ed." I said then ate the last spoon of food.

"Okay, Sulli, hurry up and get dressed. You need to go to school today. You still have two hours to wash up and get ready." Uncle Ed said. I nodded and went upstairs and did what I was told.

KAI's POV

"Since Sulli mentioned earlier.. We're going to bring you to the lab tomorrow. We'll make you able to eat." he said, which made me smile.

"Really, uncle Ed?! That means I could eat with Sulli?!" I said with happiness.

"Yep. So you better come with me tomorrow. And we also need to improve and change you DC as well." he said.

"You touching water?" he asked.

"I accidentally did. Sulli's hair was wet, and I accidentally touched it. My hand hurt like it's going to fall off!" I said with little gestures, then Uncle Ed laughed.

"That's normal. It'll be the right reaction of your body." he said, then patted my head.

"Hurry up and get dressed. You still need to go to school." Uncle Ed said, then I stood up with a smile and went upstairs.

When I came to the room, I saw Sulli went out of the bathroom with the towel covering her.

"Oh, I'm uhh.. I'm sorry I should've knocked first.." I said as I turned my back at her.

"It's okay oppa. I just forgot my clothes. I'll get dressed inside okay." she said. I just turned as soon as she closed the door.

Aishh... what is this feeling? It's so embarassing! I was really supposed to knock but..

"Oppa!" I heard Sulli shout from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I asked, then she opened the door.

It's my first time seeing her in uniform... and she looked amazing.

"Oppa?" she said, with a little snapping of her fingers.

"Oh, uhh, what is it again?"

"I said, if you could please wear me the necklace? I took it off because I don't want it to be wet." she said, then I wore it to her neck.

"There you go." I said, then she turned at me, and smiled.

Though her hair isn't that fixed, she still looked beautiful.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" she suddenly asked.

Gaaaah, I probably looked stupid!

"N- no! It was just that.. Uhh.. Can you.. uhh.. Fix your hair? You might look better with your hair fixed.." I said, then went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I'm not going to take a bath.. Just change clothes. :) I also used the odorless spray that uncle Ed gave me. It's for the skin.. you know, when the color fades.

As soon as I finished, me and Sulli went downstairs, and we say uncle Ed standing by the table.

"Sul, let me give you your injection." he said, then Sulli went closer to him.

"Uncle, does it hurt?" she asked as she looked away with her eyes closed.

"Nope.. I know you're a strong girl so this won't hurt." he said.

He pointed the needle near her left chest and injected the liquid to her.

"So, does it hurt?" he asked.

"Was it done?" she asked.

"Yes it is." I said, then smiled at her.

"I told you you can do it. So, I'll be back tomorrow for Kai, and nextweek for another injection, okay?" uncle Ed said, then he fixed his things and went off after he bid his goodbyes.

A few minutes later, we were taken to our school.

"So... this is it?" she asked me.

"I think so." I answered as we stood at the gate, looking at the school.

"Let's go?" I said, encouraging her. I took her hand and we walked together.