Chapter 17: You're My Princess

A/N: Sorry for updating EXAGGERATEDLY LATE. No hyperbole intended. :( I hope you guys appreciate this♥️

KAI'S POV

We were walking down the hall on our way to the classroom. It was already messy and noisy and I can't seem to understand why they're like this. Garbages on the floor, floating speakers with their beats to the highest volume, kids running around. It was a big mess. I looked at Sulli and she seemed happy that people around us are being like that.

"Stay by my side, ok? You might get lost." I told her as we were making our way from the big crowd.

"Ok oppa." she replied.

The whole walk that was usually like 10minutes went like an hour for me, and we finally arrived to the class.

"Finally! I thought you wouldn't come!" our teacher said as she approached us.

"Ma'am, I brought my guitar. I don't wanna use my pad." Sulli said, then she showed her guitar.

"That's alright. I know you can do great with that." our teacher said, then she told us to sit on our seats.

"Ok class, all we have to do now is to wait for the announcement of the principal if we're allowed to go out to the grounds. WE can't just--"

"Attention everyone. All students, teachers, staff members and officers are now allowed to enter the activity field. You may now proceed to the venue." the announcer said.

"Well, that's it. Let's go!" our teacher said with a smile.

We just got here and now we're off to somewhere else. Anyways, we immediately went there. There's a special spot exclusive for our class. Each of us have our own seats and patches. Those patches are signs that we're allowed for any booth for free. Our class is the most prestigious class in this school, and I think that this patch is an advantage.

Sulli's seat and my seat were separated. We have to look for each other's seats before we could get our patch. When I found mine, i immediately wore my patch. I looked at Sulli and noticed that she already found her seat, but she was having difficulty with wearing her patch. It was like a magnet for the clothes, but her clothes doesn't seem to have iron threads in it. I just looked for a pin (which was definitely hard to find) and magnefied it to the patch, and pinned it on her clothes.

"Thank you!"she said with a smile.

"My pleasure." I answered to her.

"Sulli, your performance would be after the Triple Gem and that's a dance number of Krystal, Suzy and Amber. Are you sure you want to perform alone?" our teacher asked with a hint of worry.

"Uhmm.. I could bring Kai oppa on the stage with me later, right?" she asked our teacher as she clinged her arm with mine.

"As long as you two would be performing, then it's a yes to me." she said.

"Ok, I have to talk to your other classmates who are also going to perform. You better get ready, the trio is about to get on stage after that message. Go to the backstage ok?" our teacher said as she pointed to the stage and went off.

"Ok, oppa. Do you know how to sing?" Sulli asked as we walked to the backstage. I sensed how nervous she is in her voice.

"I know how to play the guitar." I answered her.

"The chords are hard and I doubt that you'll know how to play it in less than five minutes!" she said in a very fast sentence. I mean, she sounded like a rapper when she said that.

"I can play it. Try and play the whole song once, and I'll show you that I can play it right after you." I said. I can easily record her playing that song, and I know that I can play it once I see how it's supposed to be played.