Chapter 10: Irritated

Kai's POV

"Princess, are you sure you're okay?" I asked her as we walked to the car. She kept silent, looking at the floor as we walked.

"Princess." I called her. She just kept on walking.

"Sulli!" I called her name this time. She looked at me. She kinda looked surprised too.

"Huh? What is it again?" she asked.

"I was asking if you're okay. Seems like you aren't." I said, then I helped her get in to the car.

"What happened?" I asked.

What's wrong with her?

Why won't she look at me?

"Nothing.." she said.

"What do you mean nothing? You're acting weird. Tell me what happened back there."

"I told you, nothing happened! They just apologized to me, that's all!" she said, irritated expression was painted all over her face. After that, she crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"Uhh.. We're here.." the driver said. Sulli opened the door and walked out, stomping her feet.

I'm feeling weird...

Should I say sorry?

I immediately opened the door and went out of the car.

"Ouch! Ouch!" I kept on groaning. Water kept on pouring on me. I can't walk! I should be moving! I shouldn't stay in the rain!

I tried to open the car door, but it's locked from the inside. I don't know where to shed here, then suddenly my system shut down and everything became black.

Sulli's POV

"What's taking him so long?" I whispered to myself. I've been laying here on my bed for the past 15 minutes, I guess. Still no sign of a Kai coming.

Is he angry?

Did he run away?

Did he leave me?!

"Daddy!!" I shouted as I ran to the dining room, where Dad probably is at this moment.

"Sulli? Is something wrong?!" Daddy asked. He held my arms and looked at me with a worried expression.

"No Daddy, nothing's wrong. I'm sorry for making you worry." I said, trying to keep myself calm.

"Then what's with the rush, princess?" he said after letting out a sigh of relief.

"Did Kai oppa leave? Did he leave me?" I asked him.

"Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since this morning." he said, then he took a peek at the window near the doorstep.

"What the..." Daddy said then went out on the rain.

I also took a peek at the window, and I immediately ran outside as soon as I saw Kai oppa laying down on the ground.

"Oppaaaaaa!!" I shouted as I approached him, but Daddy stopped me.

"Go back inside, Sulli." he said. He wasn't touching Kai oppa.

"But, Daddy-"

"I said, go back inside!!" he shouted while pointing at the house.

I froze, because it's been a long time since he shouted at me like that... and I'm also cold abd wet from the rain.

I immediately went inside the house, and a maid passed by me and said, "Miss Sulli, what happened?! Let's go and dry you up."

I just went along. She helped me dry myself and dress up.

"I'll go now, miss." she said. I nodded in response, then she went off.

I laid down my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Now I really am guilty.