Chapter 11: I miss you already!

Kai's POV

Why is it so dark?

Where is everybody?

"Do you think he'll be alright?" I heard someone familiar say.

Where was that from???

"Yeah, I guess so. He's been off for almost three days already." another familiar voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes and it was kinda blurry. Little by little, my vision became clear and I see myself in Uncle Ed's IDD.

"What am I doing here?" I asked them.

"You've been shut down for three days, I guess." Uncle Ed said.

"What?! How was that possible?! Where is Sulli?" I asked again.

Wait, why can't I move?!

I tried moving my arms and legs, but it's a failure. Only my neck and features above it were the only parts that are movable.

"Why can't I move them?!" I started to panic.

How am I going to apologize to Sulli now?!

I CAN'T EVEN MOVE!!

"Can't you remember? You've got yourself in the rain. Some of your hardwares are broken because most of them aren't waterproof yet, so I turned them off. Those you can move are successfully done. Those you can't are still under repair." Uncle Ed said, then he drizzled water on my head. To my surprise, it doesn't have any effect to me. Except for the fact, of course, that he, out of the blue, drizzled water on my head; knowing that I can't move anything but my head.

I just imagined myself right now. I probably looked patheticly stupid. My head is the only part that is moving. I can't wait to get fixed. I don't want Sulli seeing me like this. Embarassing.

"Hey the installation's complete. Try moving a bit." Uncle Ed said.

I obeyed. I moved my arms and legs. All that moved was from my shoulders until my elbows. That's it.

"Great. We just have to wait for the installation of the programs on your hardware to finish and you'll be back to normal. Or better." Uncle Ed said.

I just nodded. I looked at Sir Spencer with his arms at his waist, then he patted Uncle Ed's shoulder and said, "I better get going. Sulli must be waiting at home for news about Kai by now."

"Okay." Uncle Ed just answered.

"Kai, I'll go now. Listen to Uncle Ed ok? I'll bring you home as soon as you get fixed. By the way, don't you have anything to say for Sulli?" he asked.

"Uhmm... Please tell her I'm sorry. And I miss her. And I'll get well for her." I said.

"Did you two fight?" he asked.

"I'm not sure sir." I answered.

He shrugged with a sigh and bid his goodbye once more before going off.

She's fine...

I can feel it...

But I'm not sure of what she feels..

I tried looking around. I am so bored right now. Not being able to move anything but my head. I saw a shiny metal beside me and looked at my necklace, thinking that it might be black or blue; the colors for missing and sadness.

But I was wrong. It was white. She's happy. I think maybe she's forgotten me. Or maybe she found a better friend. Or worse, she really hates me that she doesn't like me anymore.