Chapter 13: Is This A date?

Sulli's POV

"Waaaaaaah!" I shrieked and covered myself with my blanket.

I felt him poke me, then he said "Princess get up, or else you'll be late." then I heard him chuckle.

"Waah oppaaaaa! It's so embarassing!!" I kept myself still under the blanket.

"Get up, or else I'll tickle you." he said. I immediately took off the blanket and sat up.

"I'm up." I said. He just smiled, then he messed my hair. My lips just automatically pouted.

"You're so cute." he said, then pinched my nose. I just looked at him with my eyes blinking quick.

"Ya!" he said with a smile on his face.

My tummy feels weird...

Am I hungry?

"I.. uhmm.. Oppa I'll take a shower now, okay?" I said, then I went to the bathroom and took a shower, as I said.

"Hurry up, ok? Just an hour left." I heard him say from outside.

I just quickly wore my clothes after the shower and went out to see him.

"Aigoo, look! Now your shirt is wet!" he said, then he took a towel and dried my hair.

"Don't wear your clothes when your hair is still dripping, ok?" he said. I just nodded at him.

"Oppa, can you come with me? I'm scared. I'm nervous." I said to him as he was drying my hair.

"Of course, princess. Don't worry, I'll be there with you." he said then went in front of me and smiled. He messed my hair, too.

"Oppaaaaa!" I said then made an angry face.

"You look rather cute than scary, princess. I'll go downstairs and wait for you there, ok?" he said then smiled and went out.

All I did was brush my hair and followed him downstairs. I saw him talking to dad, then when they noticed my prescence, both of them smiled at me.

"So, princess, are you ready to go?" Kai oppa said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I answered him. He stood up from the couch and look at my dad.

"KAI said he'll go with you. Stay beside him, alright? And you stay beside her." dad said to us. Both of us just nodded and we went out with the driver.

Kai's POV

"Oppa, how was the hospital? Was it bad? Did the nurse injected something to you? Did you see ghosts?" she asked as she held my arm. I just chuckled at her as she looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Sorry to spoil you princess, but I didn't know what happened. I was asleep as I was there." I answered then smiled.

"Ooohh..." she said then pouted. She sat properly, keeping that pursed lips.

"Ya, what's wrong?" I asked, then I bent my head down to see her face, then she looked at me.

"Nothing.. I'm just curious." she said then faked a smile. I know it was fake. I can feel it if it's real.

"Haven't you been in a hospital before?" I asked her.

"Nope. Uncle Ed and dad are my doctors. They know how to take care of me." she said then smiled. Now this smile is real. I just can't help myself from smiling back.

"We're here." the driver said. He stopped the car and went to the door to open it. Sulli and I went out of the car then went in to the clinic. The nurse said we just have to wait for her name to be called. We sat on the waiting bench or whatever that is called.