Chapter 9: Apology..?

Sulli's POV

"Why is he taking so long?" I asked myself as I waited for Luhan to show up.

"I thought you wouldn't come." someone said. It's the girl who pointed at me earlier.

"Uhmm.. Did Luhan made you come here?" I asked them.

"Luhan? Oh yes, Luhan. He uhh.. he..."

"He asked us to apologize to you.. That's why we're here." the one who pointed at me was cut off of what she was saying when the one who looked a little boyish talked.

Luhan is nice after all!! I thought he was a little bad.. as well as these girls.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. By the way, I'm Krystal." the one who pointed at me said.

"Amber here." the boyish one said.

"Suzy." the last one said.

"Ok. That's enough.." Krystal said, then she smiled at me.

"I have to ask you something." Krystal said.

"What is it?"

"Is that cute guy that's always following you your boyfriend?" she asked.

"What?! No! He's my friend. My bestfriend." I said.

What's this feeling? My chest suddenly sunk...

"Really? Then there's no problem if I like him, right?" Krystal said once more, then she smiled at me.

"Uhmm... I guess so.." I answered, then forced a smile.

"Princess!" I heard Kai oppa's voice out of nowhere, then  I looked where his voice came from. I looked and saw him approaching us.

"Uhh..."

"Did they do something to you? Did they hurt you?" he asked as he inspected me.

"No. I'm fine." I said.

"Woah.. your necklace is so cool!" I heard Amber say.

"What's so cool about it?" Suzy asked.

"It changed its color! I noticed it, and it happened twice!" she said.

"Let's go home. Sir Spencer must be waiting for us." he said.

"Wait, are you living in the same roof?!" Krystal asked.

"Uhmm..."

"Yes. Why? You have a problem with that?" Kai oppa said.

"Oppa.."

"Let's go." Kai oppa said once more, then he pulled me to the car.

Krystal's POV

"Are we really going to be friends with that -- what's her name again?" Amber asked me.

"Nope.. I just have to be close to her so that the cute guy would be easier to catch."

"Then Taemin oppa is mine now?" Suzy said.

"Yep. He's yours now. I want that Kai. He's mine." I said then let out a smirk as I kept my eye on him and that Sulli until their figure disappeared in my sight.

----

A/N: Was it ok? Was it fine? T^T I want to finish my books already... since nobody seemed to read them :'(

Anyways... thanks for reading! XD Love lots <3