Chapter 6: Operation: Make Her Smile

KAI's POV

I put the small box with Sulli's meds in it on the top of the cabinet, near him.

"Thank you, Kai." he said, then he smiled.

"My pleasure, sir." I answered back.

"Bye, daddy!!" Sulli said then kissed her father's cheek. She took my hand and she pulled me with her to the car.

"Hurry up! We'll be late!!" she said. I just let her pull me until we were both in the car.

I suddenly sensed nervousness. I know it's not me who's nervous but someone else.

"Princess, are you nervous?" I asked.

"No..." she said.

"You sure?" I asked again. We went off the car.

"Yep." she said, then she put her hands near me, and I held it. Probably she got used to holding my hand when we walk to school.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she said to me as we enter the school door. Luhan just passed by.

"Yeah." I just said. Wait, I suddenly feel weak.

"Oppa, are you sure you're okay? You look sick.." Sulli said, then she touched my forehead with her hand.

"I'm fine, princess. Don't worry." I said.

My vision became glitchy. It's like when a tv got broke and the screen just have those glitches kind of thing?

"Hey, let's go before we get late." I said, then we continued to walk. I took my necklace and saw it was black.