Chapter 5: Teasing You Is Fun

Sulli's POV

I played the violin in harmony with the song he's playing in the piano. He looked at me as soon as the first note I took was heard, but I looked at him as if I was telling him to continue. It surely sounded great since we both knew how to play the said song.

After we finished, we both smiled at each other.

"Did you eat?" he asked, then he stood up.

"Already done, oppa. You?" I asked.

"I ate with uncle Ed." he said then eye-smiled. That was cute.. ^_^

"Why are you blushing, princess?" he asked, then he walked towards me and touched my cheeks. I saw his pendant turn into pink again...

"No- nothing!! I.. I just.. uhmm.."

"Why won't we just go to bed? It's getting late and we also have classes tomorrow." he said then messed my hair.. which made me pout. He just chuckled at what I did, then you know what HE did?! HE MESSED MY HAIR EVEN MORE!! >__<

"OPPAAAAAAA!!!!" I said, then his necklace turned red.

"LOOK! It's red!! It means I'm annoyed, doesn't it?!" I said. He smiled with a nod.

"Psh.." I said, then he just took my hand and felt that tingle on my palm when it touched with his.

"Just brush your hair when we get upstairs, ok?" he said then smiled.

"Do I have another choice?" I said, letting him pull me.

"No. I just wanted to let you know that." he said to me then turned his head to me just to smile.

When we got into the room, I quickly sat infront of my mirror, and Kai oppa laid down on the bed, looking at me in my reflection while I'm doing the same while brushing my hair.

"Do you have to brush your hair a hundred times?" he asked while obviously keeping his laugh.

"Yes, oppa. I do. You have nothing to do about it." I said then stuck my tongue out at him.

"You look good with your hair destroyed." he said then smiled.

"You're kidding, right? Nobody looks good with their hair destroyed." I said.

"Maybe for some.. But for me, you do." he said.

"Okay." I said then smiled back at him.

"Aren't you gonna thank me for that?" he said then chuckled.

"Oh, do I have to?" I asked then laughed, put the brush down and jumped to the bed beside him.

"Not really." he said, then messed my hair again.

"WHAT FUN DO YOU GET WITH MESSING MY HAIR?!" I growled at him.

"Your pout." he said while smiling.

"What's fun with my pout?" I asked.

"It's a secret." he said to me then turned his back at me.

"What?! You're so unfair!! Tell meeee!" I insisted him, but he wasn't turning back. I stopped and just went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I just took a shower on the bathtub. After that, I just dressed up and went out.

"Oppa? Are you asleep?" I asked, and he didn't reply so I just laid down and put the blanket on us and slept.

KAI's POV

I just pretended to be asleep so she won't ask me about the 'pout' thing.

WHY DID I SAY THAT ANYWAY?

I turned to face her when I thought she was asleep. Her pendant was pink.

Am I embarassed? Embarassed with what?

"Goodnight, princess." I whispered, then pulled the blanket up to her shoulder, then waited for sunlight.

This girl sleeps so still. Note the sarcasm.

She was facing her back at me when she slept, and now she facing me. Not just facing me, but her leg was on mine. Not just that, but she made me her pillow to hug.

"Hey.." I whispered, but she's still asleep, then someone knocked the door.

"Wake up, before you get late!!" someone said behind the door.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Goodmorning." I said with a smile, then she widened her eyes and got off me at the same time. She even almost fell from bed, but I catched her hand and the door opened.

"Goodmorning, prince and princess. Go down the dining room and eat, okay?" Sir Spencer said with a smile.

"Yes, dad." Sulli said then sat up. He went downstairs and both of us stood off from the bed.

"I bet you had a good sleep." I said to her.

"Maybe, I did." she said then smiled.

"Let's go downstairs." I said to her.

We went to the dining room. For the second time, something weird happened with my nose. It's not bad, right?

"Wow, wobbles!!" she said to the pyramid of food on the plate.

"Wobbles?" I said.

"Those are waffles, Kai. She just used to call it wobbles when she was younger and still calls it that way." Sir Spencer said.

"These is my favorite!! Especially, when Martha puts cheese in it!!" she said as she forked one waffle and took a bite.

I also did the same, curious of what it tastes.

It was soft outside, but a little softer in the inside. There was something like a cream in the core that added flavor to it.

"Tastes good, right?" Sulli said then took another bite.

"It tastes great!" I said with a smile, and finished eating.

"Let me see if it really tastes great.." Sir Spencer said, then took a fork and took a waffle then ate it.

"It really tastes good, doesn't it?" he said, both me and Sulli agreeing with him.

"Miss, do you want some more for school?" a woman asked Sulli.

"Yes, Martha! Please make as much as I could bring!" she answered with a smile.

"Okay, miss. As you wish." the woman said then went away.

"Are you done, princess?" her dad asked.

"I think so, daddy.. I'm getting full!" she said in a childish tone.

"Go and wash up!" I said, then she agreed and went up.

"So, I guess the new experiment is working." sir Spencer said to me with a smile.

"Yes, sir." I answered smiling.

"Oh, and did you bring Sulli's meds? Ed said he gave it to you." he said.

"Yes, sir. I have it in my bag. I'll give it, sir, before we go to school." I said.

"Well, then follow the girl and fix yourself for school." he said, and I obeyed.

When I got there, Sulli was still in the bathroom, so I just sat on my special chair to charge up. Almost ten minutes passed before she went out of there.

Wait, why didn't I feel charged? Instead, I felt a little weaker.

"Oppa, you okay?" she asked.

"Of course." I said then smiled and went next to the bathroom and changed.

After that, we went downstairs, ready for school.

"Sir Spencer, here it is."