Chapter 16: To The Music Festival

Sulli's POV

"Goodmorning, princess." I heard someone say beside me. I yawned as I stretched my arms up, off from the blanket that covered me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at who was beside me after that.

"Oppa. I thought you're supposed to sleep in your room.." I said to him, then he sat up beside me.

"Uncle Spencer said I'll sleep here with you again. He likes you being happy and it seems like he knew that you're happy sleeping with me beside you." he said. It completely woke me up and made my eyes grew wide open.

"Really?! You're not joking?!" I said to him as a smile crept up to my lips.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he said then made a serious face, and eventually smiled.

"Yessssss!!!" I shouted, then I hugged him on the neck excitedly.

"That really made you happy, huh?" he said, then I felt him hug back.

"So much! Don't you see your necklace? I bet it's white!" I told him, then I broke the hug to look at his necklace. It was white as I expected it.

"Well, yours is white as well." he said, then he smiled. Both of us looked into each other's eyes.. suddenly his hand went to my cheek.

I can feel the tingly sensation when his hand touched me.

"You're so beautiful, my princess." he said.

I felt my face heat up, and I can't help my heart from racing. It's like I've been running out of breath, too.

"O- oppa... U- uhmmm.." I said, then he smiled. I seriously felt my heart skip a beat with that.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." he said then he made an eyesmile.

"Oppa! Please stop it! I just don't know how you do it, but please stoooop!" I said in almost a whisper so he won't hear..

"What should I stop?" he asked. I looked at him wide eyed.

Did he hear my whisper?!

"What should you stop? What? I'll take a shower now!" I just said, then I noticed how pinkish his necklace became.. I just ran to the bathroom to escape.

Kai's POV

This ball..

Should I ask Uncle Ed about it?

I can't stop it anymore...

And now I'm doing unnecessary actions that made her cheeks red..

Is it bad?

"Sulli? Kai? Are you awake?" someone said from the door with some knocks.

I immediately went to the door and opened it.

"Uhmm.. Sulli is in the bathroom." I said then smiled. He smiled too.

"Ok. When she's done, go and fix yourselves and go to the dining room to eat, okay?" he said.

"Okay, Uncle Spencer." I said then I smiled.

"Ok." he said, then went off.

Sulli seemed to stay longer in the bathroom today than the usual..

I just changed my clothes as I waited for her to finish up. I took the spray for the skin in the drawer, but I scratched the back of my hand as I took it. I looked at it and saw a silverish tin. I just sprayed it and~ voila! No more.

"Oppa," I heard a door open. I looked at the bathroom door and saw her pop her head out of a small opening of it.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Uhmm... Do you think I should wear this today?" she said, then she went out of the bathroom.

She wore this above-the-knee length peach dress. It had flowers on it and it's perfectly complementary to the black wedge heels she's wearing. You could tell that she's a fashionista, even if these are just simple, adding up that simple hairclip on hear hair.

I went speechless.

"It doesn't look good, doesn't it?" she said with her sad pout. She was about to turn back to the bathroom when I grabbed her wrist and gently made her look at me.

"You look great." I said, then I smiled. Her face lit up with a smile.

"Really?" She said. I nodded at her, and she looked at her dress, then looked at me. Well, actually my clothes.

"Are you going to wear that?" she asked. I was wearing uniform.

Wait, why is she going to wear a casual dress in school?

"Why? Is there something wrong with my clothes?" I asked, and she giggled.

"Oppa, there's a festival today in school. Everyone is required to wear casual clothes, and that includes you. So, change your clothes. I'll be waiting for you here." she said, then she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ok. I'll change now." I said. I took my red polo and plain white tee and jeans, then I headed to the bathroom.

I just wore it quickly. The white tee under the red polo, then the jeans. I looked for the white LED converse Uncle Ed gave me. I was supposed to get the antique plain adidas but he said he'll have it because it's the only one left. It's fine with me.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Sulli brushing her hair infront of the mirror.

"Let's go." she said. I lend my open hand to her, and she held it. As usual, she looked at our hands like she's wondering about something.

"Let's goooooooo." I said, then both of us smiled and walked out of the room.

We went down to the dining room to eat, and we saw Uncle Spencer there, almost finished with his meal.

"Ooh, what a lovely couple we have here." he said while smiling when he saw us. I saw Sulli's cheek became pinkish, and I know that both of us now are... embarassed?

"Dad, we're not a couple. We're friends!" she said, then she sat down beside his dad, and I just sat infront of it.

Steak, salad, pancakes. The foods that were served on the table.

"I want pancakes." she said.

"I'll take pancakes too." I said. We ate it. Just quick enough to finish in time, so we won't be late for school.

"Dad, can we bring a guitar to school today?" Sulli asked her dad.

"Why, princess? I mean, would anyone be interested--"

"Dad, it's music festival today in school, and I don't wanna bring my iPod. I don't want those techy stuff." she said.

"Ok. I'll ask the driver to bring it with you. Go on, you might be late." he said, then we went off.

The drive went smooth and quiet. And quick.

I wore the guitar bag on my shoulder right after we went out the car.