Chapter 12: He's Back

Kai's POV

"Kai, charge yourself at home. Let's go." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and see Sir Spencer standing in front of me.

"Are we going home?" I asked him.

"You bet we are." he said then smiled. He was actually wearing the clothes he was with the last time.

"Caren, please help KroAshIl164 here. Also the meds for Sulli, please prepare it." Sir Spencer said to Caren's hologram. Caren just disappeared.

"So, big boy, let's go. The princess is waiting at the castle." he said then smiled. I stood right next to him and smiled.

"Wait, I'll say goodbye to Uncle Ed." I said then ran to his table. And there he laid his head on his desk. He's asleep. Maybe he's tired working on my system.

With that, I just left him a note saying:

"Uncle Ed, I went home with Sir Spencer. I left you this note because you're asleep. Take care Uncle Ed! See you soon :)"

I stick the note near him then left with Sir Spencer.

"Hey.." Sir Spencer said while we were in the elevetor.

"Yes, sir?" I asked.

"Please don't call me sir. I feel so old with that. Call me just like what you call Ed." he said.

"Uncle Ed?" I said then looked at him.

"Yeah." he said then smiled.

So after that, the elevator door opened, and when we went out, Caren was beside us.

"Sir Spencer, Miss Sulli's medicine box as well as KroAshIl164's is inside your car." Caren said.

"Ok Caren, thank you so much." he said then we walked to his car.

The ride was silent. I was only looking out the window. I can see flying saucers noted "Aliens" that are played and controlled by children on a platform called a park. Buildings everywhere. Some cars are floating, some still use wheels. Most of the cars that are floating are labeled "SMCars". Even this car we're riding is from that company. And this man handling the ride here owns where those cars are bought. Of that I'm sure.

A few minutes passed and we're already infront of the huge house.

"Hurry up. Sulli's schedule for the dentist is an hour or two away."

"But Uncle Ed, I have to pick these up." I said as I was talking about the medicine box. We're still in the car, and I'm on the passenger seat.

"Wait, what?" he said.

"I'll pick these medicine boxes..?" I answered as I looked at him with confusion by the rear view mirror.

"No, what did you call me?" he said with his brows clashed.

"Uncle Ed.." I said. Why am I feeling this? It's like I wanna hide from him... O.O

"You didn't get me. What I meant to say earlier is that you call me Uncle Spencer, just like what you call Edward. But not the way you literally call him!" he said then laughed.

"Oh.." I said then rubbed the back of my neck. I just thought...

"Now hurry up and go greet Sulli." he said.

"Okay, Uncle Spencer." I said the picked up the boxes and smiled at him before I went inside.

I looked at the door. It was clear, but I could see my reflection. My necklace was blinking white. It's white which meant happiness.. but what's with the blinking? Does that mean something more than happiness?

I just shrugged and went inside the house.

I placed the medicine boxes on the table near the music room door. I took a peek at the music room. Nobody was there.

Something inside my head said she was inside her room, so I went there and saw her on her bed, asleep. I looked at the clock and it's almost 9am.

I sat on the bed. She groaned and moved a little.

"Hey.." I whispered. She didn't do anything.

"Princess.." I said, but this time, I put my lips near her ear.

"Hmm?" she hummed. I smiled.

"Wake up. You have an appointment with your dentist." I whispered again. She groaned again. I didn't move an inch. I watched her as she slowly opened her eyes. She turned her face to look at my face. Her face was close to mine. As a matter of fact, her lips touched my cheek.

There's this ball again...

It's bouncing!! My chest is thumping!!

"Oppa?" she said with her faint voice. I moved my head away from her, then she sat and rubbed her eyes. She's sitting beside me now.

"I missed you." she whispered, then hugged me.

This ball!

Why can't I stop it?!

"Uhh.. I.. I uhh.." What's happening to me?! >_<

"Did you miss me oppa?" she whispered again.

"Of course." I said. This ball won't stop beating so hard on my chest!

"Oppa, let's eat wobbles together.. okay?" she said, then I rubbed her back.

"Yeah, sure. But clean yourself up first. You look dirty." I said then chuckled.

Sulli's POV

"Princess.." a familiar voice said. I think it's Kai. It's a dream, isn't it?

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Wake up. You have an appointment with your dentist." Kai said. I looked at him, but it's blurry.

"Oppa?" I answered then sat up.

"I missed you." I said, then hugged him. My cheeks were hot, I can tell. But the fast heartbeat that I have is unexplainable.

"Uhh.. I.. I uhh.." he said.

"Did you miss me oppa?" I whispered as I hugged him

"Of course." he replied. That made me smile. Even if this is a dream.

"Oppa, let's eat wobbles together.. okay?" I said then giggled. I really love wobbles.

"Yeah, sure. But clean yourself up first. You look dirty." he said. I giggled again, then I looked at him. I rubbed my eyes again, then he pinched my nose. And it hurt. IT HURT. IT HURT?!

"Am I... Am I dreaming?!" I asked myself then touched Kai oppa's cheek. It. Was. Real.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I DIDN'T... DID I?!