Chapter 3: First Day Of School 2

A/N: Are there still readers of this story? :'( If there are then please let me know!! xD Oh, and sorry if I updated so so late ^_^" I hope you like the update :** I'll edit this when I use the laptop, by the way xD Kinda messy.. x))

~~~×~~~×~~~×~~~×~~~×~~~×~~~×~~~

Sulli's POV

Kai oppa held my hand as we walked to the school. I'm so nervous since it's the first day, it's also my first time in going to school.. I was always home-schooled anyway.

The school was not so big, nor small. Just fine for a few students... well maybe we were just few today because I can't see many kids my age around.

"Hey there!" a boy which seemed to be younger but taller than me said with a smile on his face.

"Hi.." I shyly answered, then I looked at Kai oppa. I noticed that his lock necklace turned into pink, which was blue when I first saw it.

"Oppa, your necklace turned into pink!!" I said to him with excitement.

"That means you're shy." he said to me then smiled.

"How did you know that?" I asked with my eyes open wide.

"Now it's gray!!" I said as I pointed at his necklace.

"Then you are now confused." he calmly answered, then turned to look at the boy who greeted me.

"Hey, may I ask your name?" he asked him.

"I'm Luhan. From class 1-A. You are?"

"Kai. And this is Sulli. Also class 1-A." Kai oppa said to him.

"Luhan, can I ask you something?" I said then Luhan looked at me.

"Yes, Sulli, what is it?" he asked with a smile.

"How old are you?" I asked. He scoffed then ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

"I'm nearly 14 years old. Three weeks in time and I'm a 14 year old kid." he said then laughed. "I'm asked how old I am most of the time.. maybe it's because of my babyface feature."

"I actually thought you were younger than me!!" I said with awe. He smiled sheepishly as I felt Kai oppa's grip in my hand got tighter, and suddenly the bell rang.

"Let's hurry, princess. We're late." Kai oppa said as he pulled me to the school up to our classroom.

Kai's POV

I could see that Sulli wants to be friends with Luhan... well, it's normal right? Since she didn't have any friends but me...

But, what is this?

There's something weird with me...

I hate it..

The bell suddenly rang and so I pulled her with me to our class and to my surprise, there were less than twenty students! O.O

"Come in, you two. Don't stay by the door." a man behind us said.

"Sorry sir." I said then me and Sulli went in, as well as the man.

Sulli sat on a chair on the second row, near the window. Of course, I sat beside her.

"Class, today is just a briefing for-- hey, are you just going to pass by without excusing yourself?" he said with Luhan's interruption.

"Do I have to do that?" he impolitely answered.

"Actually, yes, Mr. Song. You shouldn't be arrogant even if the director of this school is your father." the teacher said.