Chapter Five

"Fuck butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you.."

Smoldering grey eyes fluttered closed as rough lips pressed against mine once again, my back arching as need consumed me; the feeling completely foreign to my body. 

Our lips moved in a perfect sync with each others, heat burning threw my body as my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to my core as we both let out a groan from the feeling of each other.

His hard member so close to filling me, so close to giving me exactly what I wanted in that moment as my hips automatically jerked against a grunting Darien.

Warm hands explored my covered body, every inch of me treated with care as my body shivered underneath his muscular frame.

"Fuck," his voice was husky as he disconnected our lips, his face traveling to my neck as we both breathed heavily. "I need to stop baby, I'm close to losing control," a small gasp escaped my mouth as his teeth sank softly into my skin. How could I tell him I didn't want him to stop, that I wanted to share this experience with him and only him.

"I don't want you to regret this, to regret us," my heart tightened as love filled me, my eyes brimming with tears as I clutched onto the man I loved with everything I had and much more.

"I would never regret you," lips trailed up my jaw to my gasping mouth, nipping softly on my lower lip as my hands ran through his his soft hair. "I refuse to risk it," he mumbled, his eyes closed as he peppered my face with soft kisses.

"I want to wait, we will make love on our wedding night when I treat you the way you should, the way you deserve. If I took you now I would be too rough; I'm selfish in the bedroom and you deserve so much better. I may have slept with many women but you, my gorgeous treasure, are innocent and I will wait for you," tears ran down my cheeks as my heart clenched with joy and love. It pained me knowing about the other women he had been with but I couldn't blame him, every boy had their hormones.

"You will wait that long for me?" my voice was weak as I stared into the stormy eyes I loved so much, the cold eyes that only ever showed affection towards me. 

"I won't be waiting long my treasure, I plan on marrying you as soon as possible."

"I swear to Zeus!" Elisa's shrieking voice filled my ears as I jolted up from the table, sitting properly in my chair as my eyes found a pissed off looking Elisa. Please tell me I didn't run out of Nutella again, that was all I needed after last week.

"I have been saying your name for the past two minutes if I wasn't so lazy you could of had cold water all over you," Elisa seethed as my eyes widened at the threat. Maybe I should buy her an extra hot curry to get the baby moving along, I didn't know how much longer I could deal with a pissed off hormonal women.

"Wait," she paused for a minute as she looked at me closely, anger vanishing as concern filled her beautiful blue eyes. "Why is my girl crying?" she whimpered softly as her lip trembled at the thought of me being upset. I couldn't deny how much I loved the women, she was the only one who gave a care about me at the moment.