Chapter Thirty-Four

I didn't warn you last chapter so this chapter you are being warned. Contains some content that may upset people.

 Contains some content that may upset people

|*|

Stroking himself over my lips disgust was all I felt as he groaned into my ear, "I have wanted this for so long," he grunted, bringing his face close to mine as he kissed me, his kiss hard and dominating as I tried not to gag. Forcing them open as his tongue invaded my mouth.

The tip of his manhood moved slightly, pushing into me as my eyes widened in panic. The tip of him penetrating me as my breath caught in my throat as he let out moans of pleasure into my mouth, the disgusting sounds making me want to hurl.

My teeth pushed down on his tongue harshly, the taste of his blood filling my mouth as he jumped in pain, his hips moving against me as he entered my core; hard. 

Screaming he let go of my hands, delivering a slap to my face as he stayed within me. Not moving as my muscles clenched in protest, the pain pinching at my lower abdomen as he stretched my core, the fact that I was far from aroused not helping as he forced his way in.

"Get out, stop," I cried, trying to get away from him as he smirked down at me, a sinister look in his eyes.

"I hope you like children," he smirked, moving his hips out before pushing back into my body. 

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I spat, using what energy I had in my body to propel my head forward, smacking him in the nose full force. The sound of the crack satisfying to my ears as he let go of my arms. Quickly moving my arms I pressed my elbows together, bringing them down on his crouched head.

Rolling off me he cursed in pain, blood covering both of us, the ache in my split open head worth it to get him off me. Quickly rolling over I straddled him, not giving a fuck that my body was bare as I sneered down at him. 

"You are so fucking lucky my hands are tied!" I growled, lifting my knee to smack him between his legs. He lay under me groaning as I continued to hit him, my knee hitting the target each time as I smacked his body with my fists.

Grabbing my hair he pulled me off him, making my body fall to the floor painfully before he delivered a kick to my ribs, the air leaving my lungs as I coughed up blood. 

"My brothers kicked me harder, pussy," I coughed, kicking his legs out from under him as he crashed to the floor beside of me. Lifting my head he smacked it against the floor making my vision blur for a moment. More blood spilling from my cut, staining his carpet.