Chapter Twenty-three

"No baby, that's not true!" Sasha gasped audibly, tears running down her cheeks as she placed a hand on her swollen belly. "The baby is yours why won't you believe me?" she screamed dramatically, falling off the couch as she landed on her knees. Crawling desperately towards Darien as everyone watched.

No one uttered a word, no one moved, the words Darien spoke not processing in anyone's mind as we all watched Sasha beg for the man she loved to believe her. She was a master at playing games but this game backfired dramatically.

"This is all your fault!" she screamed, pointing an accusing finger at me as she sat on the polished floor in a mess, "he believed me until you came along and had to throw yourself at him!" she cried, throwing her arms around as she reached out to Darien for support. Begging with her eyes for him to believe her.

"The only thing I threw at him was my fist to his face honey," I growled out, pushing the twins back as they looked like they may actually punch a girl for the first time in their lives, their faces full of anger and determination as their glares penetrated Sashas black soul.

I couldn't sink to her level despite the deep need to punch her. If I punched her really hard in the face and made sure she didn't fall it wouldn't harm the baby, right? No I couldn't, I'll wait until she's not carrying a child before I use her face as a punching bag.

Darien smirked, his eyes glinting with mischief as he crouched down, bringing his face in front of hers as she reached out for him. Her hands resting on his cheek as she smiled warmly up at him as my heart constricted painfully within my chest. Jealousy was never a good thing and I could never be jealous of Sasha, could I?

I didn't want to think of anything just now, all I wanted to do was leave and never see my father and Sasha again. Was that too much to ask for?

"Why would I believe you when I know what you've been up to?" he smirked, sending a chill down to my core as I pressed my legs together. What the hell was wrong with me?

"I know that you fucked a lot of men, including Sapphires father and brother. I knew you hated the woman but are you that obsessed you have to sleep with every man in her life?" he laughed bitterly, his eyes showing anger as he glared at her despite the flow of tears that ran down her cheeks and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. My ex best friend was no longer there, instead she had transformed into a woman I was ashamed to know.

"The baby belongs to you!" she screamed, trying to pull him down to kiss her as he shoved her away; softly enough to make her let go but not fall over and damage the baby.

"The baby belongs to Georgio," he spat, turning his gaze to my father who sat passively on his chair, slouching back as he brought the glass of whisky to his mouth without a care in the world. Dariens eyes holding pity as he looked at my father but all I felt was anger. No wonder my mother was a complete bitch, being married to a man like him must of really messed her up.

"Another one?" my mother's soft voice interrupted my father's reply as Marcos arm tightened around me in anger. Marcio holding onto Athena for support as she tried to calm him. Donatello had fell to the floor in relief, his face buried in his hands as he silently cried to himself. He had been through the wars and god only knew what happened between him and Layla.