Chapter Fifteen

His hot lips pressed against my neck in an open kiss, a groan escaping from him as I clutched onto his shirt to control myself. Cursing my body as it responded to his touch.

"I missed your soft skin so much treasure, so perfect," he groaned pushing his body closer to mine as every nerve in my body stood at attention. Why the hell did he have such an effect on my body. One touch of his lips and I was on fire, a burning flame traveling its way around my body.

"I'm so sorry treasure, forgive me baby," he whispered, his hands grasping my bum to pull me closer to his hard manhood. His kissing on my neck becoming harder as I fought an inner battle with myself. I had always wished for him to come running back and loving me, kissing me all over the way he used to but did I want this? After everything he done to me? All the pain he caused me.

"Forget about him treasure, come back to me," he pleased, his body trembling against mine as he held me tight against his muscular frame. I wanted to say yes, forget everything and fall into his arms but I couldn't. We couldn't be together, not now.

"No," my voice trembled with the feeling of his mouth running against my sensitive neck.

"I don't take no for an answer," he growled lowly, pulling away from my neck to press his lips against my jaw line, getting closer and closer to my mouth.

"I know you want me Sapphire, your body responds to every touch, every kiss. I can see it in your eyes, you want me as much as I want you. He will never be able to love you like I can, give you what I can, materially and physically," he whispered huskily against my cheek, his facial hair running against my soft skin.

I smiled at him, ignoring my inner feelings as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips pressing against his jaw as he shivered under my touch.

Trailing hot kisses down his jaw as my body shook with temptation, the temptation to take him up on all his offers.

Taking the bottom of his ear into my mouth caused a throaty groan to erupt from his parted lips as I scraped my teeth against him.

"I knew you couldn't resist," he moaned, his hands wandering every inch of me, not leaving any area untouched as I tried not to think of his wandering hands. I couldn't get too consumed in him.

"I have something to tell you," I whispered into his ear, enjoying how his grip tightened on my small frame, how he trembled by my touch and voice. He was in my hands now and I was going to give him some of his own medicine.

"I've actually wanted to tell you this for awhile," I whispered seductively as a giggle escaped me.

"Anything treasure," he moaned, his lips attaching my neck one more time as I tried to think about anything else but him. The thought of his lips being all over Sasha repulsing me as I forced myself not to push him away from me.

"I want you to get the fuck out my office and out of my life, I want you to get your filthy hands off me and your disgusting lips away from me. I do not want you anywhere near me, you and your bitch of a fiance can go take a flying fuck to yourselves and rot in the deepest pits of hell together where you both belong. Have fun getting anal fisted by Satan for all I care, Sasha would probably enjoy that but just stay the fuck away from me!" I growled lowly in his ear before forcefully pulling out of his arms. My voice full of venom as I tried to keep all my emotions at bay.