Chapter Thirty-five

He stalked towards me slowly, an ever growing smirk on his lips. In any other circumstances he may have aroused me but now all I could see was the monster that he was, the blood that dried on his face a constant reminder of what he had done to me.

I clutched the knife tightly in my palm, hoping he wouldn't see the weapon before I got my chance to strike.

His hungry lust filled eyes traveled my naked body, the bruises tarnishing my skin not bothering him as he tore his shirt from him chest, ripping it in half as I watched him blankly. Did he want me to react to that?

"I'm glad you have learnt to behave my treasure," smirking I winced slightly, the pain that word inflicted was beyond comfortable as I clenched my teeth together to stop myself from back chatting him and ruining the plans that consumed my mind.

"I've spoke to my wife," slowly walking towards me he unbuttoned his jeans in a teasing manner, trying to seduce me as I held back the scoff.

"We are to be divorced shortly," watching me to see my reaction I quickly smiled up at him, trying to make it as happy and warm as I could despite the growing anger burning within my veins.

"I will be all yours," he whispered huskily, his eyes darkening as I trembled on the bed. My body didn't want this but it had to be done, it was the only way to distract him enough to strike.

"Make me yours just now," I purred, twisting my body to face him as he let out a small groan.

"Make love to me, show me I belong to you," an inhumane growl left him as his body leaped onto my small frame.

I shivered in disgust as his rough hands trailed over my soft skin, his nails scratching down my sides in an effort to turn me on as I held back the bile in my throat. The unease twisting my stomach as I desperately tried not to kick him from my body.

His lips trailed wet kisses from my neck down to my breąsts, taking one of my hard nípples into his mouth as I cursed my body for betraying me in such a way.

Even getting raped my body responded to being touched in my most intimate areas. I had heard it several times in the past about females reaching climax even through rape; not in every case though. The body was a strange thing, although my mind and heart were screaming at me the touch of a man still had an effect on my body.