Chapter Sixteen

Sapphires older twin brothers in picture and since I love their names so much they will be called the same in my story Marcos and Marcio Stark (Marcos and Marcio Patriota).

"I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics..."

"And then he had the audacity to tell me I was being dramatic! Me! I'm the one carrying the child but I'm the one being dramatic! He would be dramatic if he had to squeeze a human out of where he peed and didn't have any Nutella to enjoy before the inevitable pain! He doesn't understand how I feel!" Elisa screeched as she pressed the ignore button on her phone, avoiding Andrews 40th phone call.

"How dare he," I gasped, mockingly as I kept my eyes on the road. Deciding to leave work early today after the meeting with my mother and then Satan.

"I know right! And he has the cheek to phone me as if that is forgivable! He has some nerve I tell you!" she huffed, moving about in her chair to get comfortable. "I mean he's the reason I am in this situation! I specifically asked if he had a condom and do you know what he done? Do you?" she screamed as I griped onto the steering wheel tighter to stop myself from wincing.

"No?" I questioned uneasily, not wanting to anger her anymore. She had probably told me this story a hundred times but I was not going to stop a pregnant woman from ranting.

"He said 'children are cute' and dove into me like a bloody rabbit!" her face was red with anger, her voice going squeaky to imitate Andrew who sounded nothing like her.

"Yes children are cute but not when you have to rip your vagina to shreds! But no, he will be the first to complain when the baby fat doesn't go away and my vagina is like rowing a boat down a street in Venice!"

"Like should I buy massive dildos to like you know? Stretch myself gradually so it doesn't hurt so much because I know I will cry," she mumbled the last part thoughtfully as bile rose in my throat.

"Absolutely not," I gagged, glad my house was just around the corner even though I was stuck with Elisa all night.

"I can't wait until you get pregnant, I will enjoy watching you suffer," she smiled evilly as I paled slightly. The thought of children terrified me. I couldn't bring a child into my hectic life and horrid family it wouldn't be fair for the poor little thing.

"Not happening," I grumbled lowly, pulling up to the gates of my house. Waiting for them to open as Elisa rambled on about how cute my babies would be.

"I could ask about for you," Elisa smiled cheekily as I felt like smacking her around the head.

"Are you trying to pimp me out?" I groaned, I should of been used to this.

"No money would be involved just a good time so I don't think that's pimping," she continued to smile as I drove up to the garage, the cold bottle of wine in my fridge calling my name and Dominoes pizza.

"OMG our babies would be best friends like us! Please sleep with someone, please, I am literally begging you!" she pleaded, her lip pouting as she looked at me with puppy dog eyes, some tears even welling up as I stared at her in horror.