Chapter Eight

EVERYONE!!! I would like to present to you.... DARIEN (David Gandy)

I'm so excited, he's so damn hot!!

Anyway.... 

Changes; this chapter is going to be in third P.O.V.

"Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are..."

"I know you disagreed with the partnership but with the publicity both companies should get a boost," Georgio spoke professionally, a plan forming in his mind as soon as he saw the papers this morning. The perfect opportunity for the joining to happen, like it should have years ago until Dariens father tore all his hard work to shreds. 

Darien stayed quiet, an instant guilt passing threw his body at the memories of such a subject. The look of disgust, hatred and pain of her face was something he would never be able to vanish from his mind. The more he tried the more it pained him. Despite what she done to him she would always be his treasure. No amount of pain could change the deep love he once felt for her. Yet he couldn't even look at her without the feelings rushing back to him.

He loved her then, she was perfect to him. Her chubby body, pimpled face and frizzy hair never phased him. It was her pure innocent soul he fell in love with at such a young age.

"And where does this leave you father?" Sapphire rose a perfectly plucked eye-brow in her fathers direction, she knew her father only done things when they were of a benefit to him.

"Can't I just want what is best for my daughter?" Georgio smiled at his beautiful child, he had to admit the drastic change in her beauty from her childhood and teenage years. She had blossomed into the perfect women, a women any man would be proud to call their daughter and any man would love to have on his arm. His eyes darting to Darien for a split second without a second thought. He was his key to making his plans work.

"Enough of this shit where is the food?" Dom interrupted the tense conversation, pulling his arm out of Elizabeth's clingy grasp as Georgio and Amelia instantly gave their son their full attention. Their sons were always their pride and joy, especially the twins.

It disgusted Dom how their parents could favor their children more than the others as his arm instantly snaked around Sapphire, feeling her tense body relax slightly as she leaned into him, glad of the brotherly love. Dom making a mental note to spend more time in the City with his sister. She had changed so much, no longer happy and bubbly. It was like she was a shell of her former self as the urge to hurt whoever hurt her coursed threw his veins, the man sitting directly in front of him.

Darien noticed the glares of Dom as his eyes landed on Sapphire for the second time tonight. Really properly looking at her. It was unbelievable how much she had changed, not just physically but as a person. She wasn't the girl he fell for, she was much more than that, she was strong now.

"Darien's parents will be joining us then we shall eat," Amelia smiled dotingly at her son, ignoring Sapphire as she took a seat next to Georgio. Ignoring the tension as she started rattling questions at Sasha about their baby, the baby Sapphire wished was never made yet couldn't help feel ashamed at such thoughts towards an innocent child. It wasn't their fault they were conceived.