Chapter Ninteen

I didn't know what was more shocking the fact that Kieran said he was in love with me or the fact that they were rolling around a perfectly polished floor getting each others blood all over the place. How inconsiderate.

I think the love thing is more shocking than anything, he had always showed an interest in me throughout the years but I didn't think much of it apart from harmless flirting. I was still shocked that we were even a couple.

Me, in a relationship with Kieran. Never did I see that coming. Should I be in love with him? 

No one made an effort to stop the fight as they created a circle like a bunch of high school children. Their phones out as they recorded the fight. Not only were they all too busy on their stupid phones to stop the fight none of them was going to get between Kieran and the wrath of Darien. He was known to be a ruthless fighter and by the state Kieran was in compared to Darien I knew why.

I didn't know how to feel having two men fight over me, I would be lying if I said I was enjoying myself because I sure as hell wasn't.

The sound of Kierans nose breaking under Dariens fist had my stomach churn with the need to be sick, my legs going wobbly underneath me as I bumped into the man beside me who quickly steadied me like a gentleman.

Why the hell was I just standing here as my boyfriend got beat to a pulp by my ex?

Sighing I took a step forward, ready to intervene since no one else was. Even my brothers were watching by the sideline. Both looking extremely amused by the situation.

A girl ran into the center of the circle, her hair flying everywhere as she quickly made it to the middle. A smirk on her lips as I instantly recognized her as the girl Kieran had been arguing with earlier, his supposed ex girlfriend.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she lifted her leg, bring her stiletto down full force on Dariens unsuspecting head causing him to fall off Kieran with a groan. His eyes rolling to the back of his head as I sprung into action.

My body rugby tackling her to the hard ground as my fist pounded into her face, all the pent up anger within me getting unleashed on the unsuspecting girl. The fury within me scary as my full body shook in rage. My fists flying without me focusing as I ignored the world around me.

One thing that pissed me off was when women hit men knowing full well they wouldn't hurt them back and another thing; she hut my man.

My legs straddled her body as she screamed beneath me, her body shaking as she tried to get me off. Her hands trying to grab at my neck to strangle me as I took her wrists in my hands, pinning them by her head as I smirked down at her.

"You messed with the wrong person," I laughed lowly, watching her squirm. My knee coming up beside her to smack her in the rib cage causing a scream of pain to erupt through her bloodied lips.

I wasn't myself. It was an outer body experience as I gave her what she deserved. She should of stayed out of it. It wasn't anything to do with her.