Chapter Seventeen

Mephobia; the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

I continued to look over the text again and again. After he left so abruptly the other day and not spoke to me since he had the cheek to text me something like that? Not even a hello?

"Event tonight, pick you at 7pm," Marcos read over my shoulder as I quickly hid my phone from his view, shooting him a glare as he smiled innocently at me.

The twins had been here a few days now and I was severely close to snapping. They were like two dominant bodyguards that I didn't need. Unfortunately their girlfriend was unwell and had been in their room for the past few days, too ill to meet me. They attended a restaurant the other day where one of Marcios exs worked, long story short the food had something that made their misses very sick in it.

Although I was still in shock both of them settled down, not to mention they were sharing her? Both of them wanted her so both had her. It was completely new to me but if they were happy then screw it.

"Who the hell is that?" Marcio questioned as he flung himself down on the sofa beside me, ignoring my death glare as protective mode kicked in once again.

"My boyfriend," I sighed, reaching to the table to grab my warm coffee. Everyone was right, I did have an addiction. I was obsessed with the stuff, so obsessed it was really unhealthy for me.

Marcos dared to speak to me yesterday morning before I had my regular large mug of the heaven, the poor man won't be doing that anytime soon.

This morning before either of them spoke a word they stood tensed at the door to see if I would throw something at them before they opened their mouths.

"That douche bag from the other night?" Marcio growled out, his fists instantly clenching as I rolled my eyes at him.

"He is not a douche," I mumbled, taking a sip of my coffee, avoiding my brothers dark eyes. They could always see what I truly felt. He wasn't a douche though was he? He left when I refused to take my towel off my body, I know he has had his mouth down there but I definitely wasn't comfortable with being completely naked in front of him or going the full way with him.

I may of acted like a slag when I was screaming for him to work his mouth quicker on my core and I will admit that should never of happened but I still had morals. Well some. I still believed in marriage before sex even though my soul was now slightly tainted already.

The sexual thoughts that swarmed my mind more often now than ever made me want to bathe in holy water. I needed to go to church, my soul was burning.

"Is it illegal to give drive by baptisms with a water gun full of holy water?" I questioned, my head aching with the new thought as the twins looked at me with worry.

"Are you unwell?"

"Did you bang your head?"

"Is there drugs in that coffee?"

"Do you need the hospital?"