Chapter 1

{{just imagine Elena looking like ugly Betty (I know it's hard to see Elena ugly when she's gorgeous but try. And Jeremy is the oldest.
Comment what you think?}}

"Elena it's time to get up" I hear her voice. The last person I wanted to see. I get up before she came into my room. She looked around.

"I think you should move your bed closer to the wall." She said. I roll my eyes and grab my clothes for today. A pair of black sweatpants,grey hoodie and converse. Why can't she leave me alone.

"Elena we're leaving in 10....what the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy said angrily.

"I'm your mother and you don't talk to me like that" She said crossing her arms.

"You stopped being my mother when you were fucking a married man" Jeremy said with venom in his words.

"Jeremy" I look at my father behind him. He puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Miranda it's too soon for you to be here" My dad said looking at me. I walk pass her and stand with Jeremy.

"I said I was sorry. It's been a year Grayson, I need to see my kids" she said sadly.

My parents got divorce about year ago. My mom was cheating on him with a married man. She ruined a 15 years marriage and family. She also ruined our family. She thinks just because she left for a year we would have forgiven her by now but we hate her for making our father sad.

"We don't want to see you" Jeremy said. She looks at me for help but I just look down.

"Fine. I'll come back another day" She says walking pass us.

"Honey get dress. Breakfast is waiting for you" My dad forced a small smile before walking out.

"I'll be waiting" Jeremy kissed my forehead and closes the door behind him.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath. I walk into the bathroom and quickly get change.

I take a quick look at my reflection and sigh. I wasn't pretty. My chocolate hair was in a messy bun, I still had my braces on and my vision was a little blurry. The perks of wearing glasses.

I wish I didn't have to go to school. Everyone hates me already. Nobody talks to me. I'm practically invisible.

The popular kids made everyone turn on me. I blame my mother. She had to cheat on a married man whose daughter was Alice Chance. The queen bee of the school and the girlfriend of Dean Winchester.

The football player and the most attractive guy in school.

I walk back in my room and grab my glasses from the floor. I shove my phone, book and earphones in my bag and make my way downstairs.

Jeremy was talking on the phone as I pass by. Dad was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"You're going to be late so I made you a sandwich for the road and money for lunch" He said smiling. I knew he was trying to act like he was okay for my sake but I could see he wasn't.

"Thanks dad. Love you" I give him a quick kiss before Jeremy yelled. I walk outside and into the car.

My brother was starting college. He doesn't know about school. He made it out before people found out about my mother.

"Nervous about grade 10?" Jeremy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Kinda" I said looking at the passing houses.

"It's not like people remember what mom did" he said with a laugh. I force a laugh too and felt my heart race when he turned into the parking lot.

"I'll pick you up after school. Have fun" he hugged me tightly. I open the door and wave as he drives away.

I turn around and felt all eyes on me.

I just have to get through the day.

I start walking with my head down. I walk inside the school and quickly walk to my locker. I see Sam Winchester my only friend waiting for me. He was wearing jeans with a green sweater on top.

"Good Morning Elena" he says with a smile.

"I don't see what's good about today" I said unlocking my locker.

"We're getting a new gym teacher and a free period" he says leaning against the lockers.

"I rather be in my room binging on that 70s show while eating popcorn" I said sighing when I hear Alice laugh.

She was at the end on the hall with Dean. Sam looked at them with a disappointed head shake.

"They were doing it all night" Sam said with disgust.

"Ew" I said closing my locker and turn the other way. I rather take the long way to pick up my schedule at the gym.

"What's wrong? You don't look so happy" Sam says walking beside me. He ignored the looks from everyone but I couldn't. The stares were like little needles stabbing my body.

"Didn't sleep well........my mother came back" I said in a low voice. I don't need the new rumour to be about my personal life.

"Where was she again?" Sam asked.

"In London with my aunt Jenna" I would have to listen to my aunt complain about my mom.

"I'm sorry Lena" he says hugging me.

"I just wish I can be homeschooled" I said walking in the office and see the teachers give me a dirty look. You would think they wouldn't compare me to my mother but they do. They judge me when I didn't do shit.

I just shake my head and grab my schedule. I wait for Sam to grab his.

"Awe we only have math and history together" Sam said with a pout.

"I'll see you later" I said walking upstairs. I wish I had more classes with Sam. At least he defends me against the popular assholes.

"I see Elena is still the same. Ugly Betty called she wants to get her face back" Alice laughed with her pet monkey Diana.

I tried to get pass them to run away but they cornered me.

"I saw your mother in town. Is she hoeing around with another man?" Alice said clenching her teeth.

I've learned to stay quiet and keep my head down.

"Hey four eyes" I hear Derek hale's voice. I knew they were all smirking at me. Its the only thing they do.

I hear them laugh and left me alone.

New year but same assholes.