Chapter 12

Elena P.O.V

2 years later

"You would be perfect as a model" Clare says as I take her pictures.

"Me? Nah" I said typing something on the computer.

"You're gorgeous. You have the body and the face" she says sitting down.

"I've told her many times but my niece is hardheaded" my aunt comes in with the other models.

I've been in London for 2 years now. I help my aunt take photos of models. It's been fun. All of them helped me get the courage to change.

"I'm not hardheaded I just don't like showing so much skin...... No offence" I quickly said.

"No worries, I don't like being in bikinis sometimes but I'm doing what I love" Clare says covering her body.

"The photos should be ready by noon" I said to aunt Jenna.

"Have you packed?" Clare says following me to the kitchen.

"Yeah I did but I don't want to go back" she knew about Dean. She helped me through a lot.

"Your still scared?" She helped me with the plates and glasses.

"I'm afraid that if I see him I'll go back to crying and being a complete mess" I look at my hands.

I don't want to go back to being a cry baby. I had so much fun here in London with all the models.

They gave me a makeover. They threw away the glasses and all my clothes. I have more dresses than sweatpants. I leave my hair down and wear light makeup.

I like the new me. Im more confident. most of all I don't hate myself like before.

"You won't. Trust me" Clare hugged me tight. Her hugs were like Sam's.

"We need to eat fast, your flight leaves in an hour" aunt Jenna says running in the kitchen and back to the living room.

Clare and I just laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" Clare tried so hard not to cry.

"I'm going to miss you too" I hug her. I said goodbye to my other friends before looking at my aunt Jenna. She was crying.

"Can't believe your leaving" she whispers.

"Aunt Jenna your gonna make me cry" I said with a chuckle.

"Do you have to go?" She says wiping her eyes.

"My dad wants me home" he calls me everyday and I could hear in his voice he is sad.

Plus I want to go back and show everyone my change.

"Love you. Remember to make those people be jealous of you" aunt Jenna and Clare gave me a reassuring smile.

"Oh trust me I will"

(8 hours later.)

I nervously biting my nails. I was going to see everyone after 2 years. I don't know how they will react when they see I changed.

"All passengers grab all your personal items and make your way outside." I quickly grab my bags and saw someone looking at me. It was a guy slightly build. He smiled sweetly as he left.

Never had a guy look at me like that.

I follow everyone out the door and through an empty hall.

I look around for my dad but I don't see him. They must've forgotten the time.

"Elena!" I hear Jeremy yell. I look at the group with a huge sign with my name on it.

I smile walking towards them.

Sam,Danny,Freddy,Jeremy and my dad were all surprised.

"Daddy!" I said hugging him tightly.

"Elena you've change wow" they all  looked at me.

"Do I look bad?" I ask looking to see if I was dirty.

"No not at all you look older" Sam says pulling me into his famous bear hug.

"I missed you Sammy"

"I've missed you too. You look great" Sam was still surprised.

I guess they aren't use to me wearing dresses and showing my legs.

"Aunt Jenna changed you" Jeremy says.

"I think the models did" Freddy said.

"You worked with models?" Danny asked sounding confused.

"Victoria secret models" Jeremy said wiggling his eyebrows.

"You worked with hot models?" Danny asked eagerly.

"Yeah I have pictures with them but let's go eat dinner I'm starving." 

We arrive at Donna's diner. The diner was a little full. I missed the smell of burgers and fries.

"Welcome to Donnas diner, for how many?" I look at the waitress and realized she was one of Alice friend. She didn't realize who I was but she smiled sweetie at Sam.

"For six please"

Jeremy said looking around. She frowned because none of them were interested in her. I chuckle getting a dirty look from her. I smirk as we walk behind her to the middle of the diner.

"Would you like to start with drinks?"

"I'll have a coke please" I said getting the attention of the boys.

"I'll have the same please" Danny says smiling at me. I smile back.

"I'll have water" my dad said.

"Okay I'll be back with the drinks" she says with disappointment in her voice.

I roll my eyes before getting up.

"I'll be back"  I said walking towards the restroom when someone bumps into me.

"I'm sor-" the voice started to say. I mentally groan to myself when I look at Derek smirking.

"Well hello there. You must be new" he says turning on his charm.

I just stood there watching him checking me out.

"What's your name beautiful?" Derek says nicely.

"None of your business" I said smirking at his shock face.

I chuckle passing by him.

I felt so good doing that.

Dean Winchester better watch out I'm coming for you.

{{comment what you think? Elena's back for revenge. Now being beautiful :) }}