Chapter 3

Elena P.O.V

"Elena I need you to relax okay" I look at Freddy and couldn't stop smiling. I haven't smiled in months actually it's been like a year.

"I can't believe you came back" my cousin who I haven't seen in years was back. He got into problems with my mom. As you can tell my mother doesn't get along with anybody.

"After talking to Aunt Jenna I needed to come and see how you were" he said hugging me.

"I missed you" my mom kicked him out when my dad was out of town. My dad was furious with her. Didn't talk to her for a week. Freddy is my dad's brother child. He died when he was 5. My dad took him in and is like a brother to me and Jeremy.

"Miss Gilbert shouldn't you be in class?" Mrs. Bella said harshly.

"Shes with me" Freddy snapped at her.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Bella snapped back.

"I'm Mr. James the new gym teacher" Freddy gave her a hard look. Mrs. James mumbled sorry and left in a hurry.

"What was that?" Freddy said looking at me in the eyes.

"My mother's fault" I said with a shrug like I didn't care but I did. They treat me like shit.

"I can't believe what she did to you guys" Freddy grabbed my hands and smiled. Behind him I see Derek and Dean walking towards us. They looked at our hands and smirked. I bet they think Freddy and I are together.

"What are you two doing out of gym?" Freddy said crossing his arms.

"You left us alone" Derek said.

"If you two want to play in the next football game I suggest you turn around and get back to the gym" Freddy said with a serious tone. Dean looked him to see if he was buffing but the vein at the side of his head was throbbing. Dean and Derek turned around and walked quickly.

"I love being the mean teacher" he said laughing. I smile happily that my cousin is back to town. Maybe the teachers and the popular assholes will leave me alone.

(After school)

I look at the students walking out of school. They were happy talking to their friends. I only talk to Sam and when I try to talk to someone in class they ignore me.

I was for Sam to finish talking to the math teacher. Something about his grades being below 50. Which is weird because Sam is on honor roll.

I look at my book in my hands and continue reading.

I hear the door opening but I keep my eyes on the books. I felt someone sit beside me. In the corner of my eyes I see Dean Winchester looking at me.

I stay still.

He must be here to annoy me or maybe got send by Alice to prank me.

"Hi" he says.

"How are you?" he asked. He was waiting for me to talk but I can't. The words didn't come out. I'm confused as to why he was sitting beside the loser?

"I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted with you and my friends" he said. I frown. Why is he sorry? Dean Winchester is never sorry.

"You won't talk?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I want to make it up to you. Dinner tonight" he says smiling sweetly. I froze; my body becomes frozen with fear and confusion.

"I wont take no for answer. I'll pick you up at 7" He stood up and walked out the exit door leaving me shocked.

Was this a trick? It has to be but his smile told differently. It looked like he really was sorry.

"Why are you smiling like a crazy person?" Sam says looking at me weirdly.

"Nothing" I lied to him. If Sam knows his brother was taking out for dinner he will be furious at me.

{{comment what you think? What does Dean want to do with Elena? Is this a prank? }}