Chapter 4

Dean P.O.V

I smile at my reflection. I'm handsome as hell. I was wearing a blue dress shirt, jeans and a leather jacket on top.

I text Derek where I was going to take Elena. Donnas' diner close by the highway on 27th. I really don't want to seen by her. Hopefully she dresses like a girl.

I grab my wallet and walk out of my room. I was ready to leave when I realized I don't know where she lives.

I walk into Sam's room to see him doing homework.

"Hey nerd I need Elena's address" I said.

"Hmm its 24 l- wait why do you need her address?" He said suspicious.

"I have gym with her. Need to give her something she dropped" I said with a smile. Hopefully he believes it.

"Dean" he looked right into my eyes. Crap he knows when I'm lying when he looks into my eyes.

I try to keep a straight face.

"Its 24 Lincoln drive" Sam said turning his attention back at his books. I chuckled before walking downstairs. I head to my car and drive.

I parked in her driveway and wait for her to get out. She worked out of her house looking different. She was wearing skinny jeans,blue blouse that actually showed her skin but she still had her glasses on and her hair was the same bun. She still looked ugly.

I get out and smile as I open the door for her. She thanked me. I close the door and sigh to myself.

Hopefully people I know don't think we're dating. Thats the last thing I need.

The car ride was silent. She nervously rubbed her leg back and forth. I bet this is her first date. How sad.

We arrive at the diner. I park the car and walk to the door and opened it. We walk inside and there was a sexy blonde waitress. She smiled sweetly at and only me. She didn't even acknowledged Ugly Betty.

"Can I get a booth please" I smirk at her.

"Right this way" she says slightly pulling her skirt a little upper to show her legs.

Damn she was hot.

"Get anything you want" I said as we sit down. She nods looking through the menu.

"What kind of music do you like?" Might as well get to know her. She was trying to read me. To see if I was tricking her.

"I listen to old songs. From the 70's and 80's" she says with quiet voice. Wow first girl I know that listens to good music.

"Queen?" I asked. Not many people know how they are.

"Oh yes I love them but I'm more of a Beatles girl" she says with a small smile.

"Hello I'm Danny I'll be your server for today. Would you like to start off with drinks?" I look at Elena.

"Can I get a coke please" she says keeping her eyes on the menu.

"Elena?" Danny said looking at Elena with a surprise look.

"Danny your back in town? I thought you never wanted to come back?" Elena smiled.

"I was but you need money to run away" he says with a soft laugh. I watch them talk. I didn't know she had friends other than Sam. Danny looked like he was into Elena. Danny does have good taste in woman.

"Can I get a coke as well" I interpreted them. Danny looked at me closely and frowned.

"Of course" Danny said writing down on his little notebook.

"Can I have number 8 with large fries" Elena hands the menu back to him.

"I'll have the same." I said. Danny walked to the kitchen leaving us in total awkward silence. 

"So how do you two know each other?" I said curiously.

"My brother best friend" I forgot she had a brother. He was more popular than her.

"Is this a trick?" She says making me frown.

"What?" I said confused.

"You inviting me to dinner isn't just another heartless trick?" She says sadly.

"I promise you it isn't" I gave her the famous Dean Winchester smile.

I wonder how long will it take for miss prude to give up her virginity.

{{comment what you think? I'll update tomorrow or Friday. How do you feel about this Dean? }}