Chapter 11

Dean P.O.V

I waited by Sam's room hoping he would tell me if Elena is coming to school. today.

I tried calling but she had her phone off.

"She's not coming" Sam says passing by me.

"When is she coming?" I follow him down the hall to the stairs.

"I don't know" Sam was still angry with me. He gave me the silent treatment till yesterday when he needed the car.

"Sammy please" I said begging.

"Don't Sammy me. You broke my best friends heart. You are lucky you're my brother" he said with clenched fists.

"I just need to explain everything to her." She needs to know I fell for her. That I like her more than friends.

"She's leaving" Sam says grabbing his jacket and car keys. He asked our dad to use the car.

"What do you mean leaving?" He didn't answer and just opened the door.

"Sam" I said with my deep voice that I only use when I'm extra mad or talking with my dad.

"She's leaving to London" Sam says getting in the car and drives off leaving me shocked.

She's leaving because of me.

Elena

"I can't leave yet" I said nervously. My flight was about leave and Sam isn't here.

"Elena you have to go or you'll lose your flight" my dad tried pushing me.

"ELENA!" I stop hearing Sam's screams from the distance.

He ran towards us and almost made us fall. He hugged me tightly. I felt the tears fall down again.

"I'm going to miss you Lena" his voice cracks.

"I love you! Don't keep your hair too long" I whisper giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too. Call me everyday, take pictures and bring me something" he says with a forced smile.

"I will Sammy" I hug him one more time before my dad would scream for me to hurry up.

I wave goodbye feeling tears fall down.

Dean

I park beside Sam's car. I didn't care if they take my car away.

I ran behind Sam through the crowds.

But I stop when Elena and Sam hug.

I really messed her up. She had puffy eyes. Her eyes wasn't happy like before. She was sad and all because of me.

She forced a smile waving to her family.

I felt my chest close up. I haven't felt like since my mother funeral.

I haven't cried since that day.

Elena

the whole flight I was crying my eyes out. I know I'm angry at Dean but I really thought he would come to the airport and tell me not to leave because he loves me.

Pathetic right?

"Ma'am you have to go" I hear someone say beside me. I look at the man who sat with me the whole ride. He looked at me with pity.

I got up and grabbed my bag. I follow everyone outside the plane. From a distance I could see my aunt Jenna with a sign. She saw me and started jumping up an down.

I chuckle to myself and walk through a tunnel. The doors was open and aunt Jenna ran to me.

"Look how big you are!" She squealed in my ear.

"I just got a little taller" I said with a small laugh.

"You've been crying" she says grabbing my hand.

"Let's go home and you can tell me everything" she says with a soft smile.

We got to her huge house in less than 10 minutes. It was pretty big for just her.

"I know what your thinking why does she have such a big house just for her? Well the models stay at the house when they first come to London" aunt Jenna said parking the car behind other cars.

We grab my things and make our way inside.

Just the entrance itself was huge. I can imagine the rooms.

"I'll get something to make you feel good" she says with a smirk. I frown dropping my bags on the floor and follow her to the kitchen. I sit down and watch her take out two whiskey glass.

"Here" she fills the glass with whiskey. I smell the drink and frown.

"It smell weird" I said.

"Just drink it" she says taking big gulps. I sip it little by little and felt the strong liquid burn my throat.

"You're such a noob" she says laughing.

"Gee thanks aunt Jenna" I laugh taking another sip.

"Alright this guy who broke your heart did he explain why he did it?" She says making sigh.

"I really don't want to talk about this"

"You need to let everything out with me. You don't have your mother but you have me" she says grabbing my hand.

"Fine......Not only do I hate him but I hate myself more"

"Why?"

"I was stupid enough to believe he really liked me......and that I fall for him" I wanted to cry again but I can't.

"Your not stupid Elena. I'll tell you what we're gonna make you even beautiful. And when you want to go back you'll show everyone you made it through this heartbreak" she says with a smile.

She's right I can't keep crying for him. I won't let myself anymore..

{{comment what you think? I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm having trouble at home ugh I might update again today. Also some of you will get your wish come true......Elena will became beautiful}}