Chapter 2

Dean P.O.V

"Sammy I need $20" I look at my younger brother shove his books in his locker.

"What for?" He says.

"I want some fries" he shook his head.

"Why can't you get a job?" He was still mad about last night. Our father was gone for the weekend so I invited a girl over. Who wasn't Alice. Alice and I agreed we can sleep with other people.

"You know I can't. With football and classes I would be stressed out"

"You skip half your classes" he snapped.

"Are you going to give me the money or do I tell dad you switched English for history" I smirked when he gave me a death look.

"Here" he takes out a few bills.

"Ugly Betty is waiting for you" I point to Elena Gilbert. She was standing against the wall reading a book. She was wearing the same clothes she always wears. Black sweats, oversize sweater and glasses. The glasses were to big for her face and her hair was in a bun.

She looked like ugly Betty. She wasn't beautiful at all. It was like if ugly Betty got freaky with the beast and had a baby.

"Don't call her that" Sam snapped at me before walking to his friend. I don't know why he hangs with her.

She's a nobody.

I shrug and make my way to the cafeteria. I see my best friend Derek flirting with a freshmen.

"Too young dude" I whisper as I pass by them.

"Gotta go" I hear Derek say.

"Damn that girl could talk" Derek shook his head annoyed.

"Never go for younger girls dude." I get in line.

"I don't see why your little brother hangs out with ugly Betty. Like she looks like a tomboy with all that layer of clothes" Derek says shaking his head. Sam and Elena were in the back table. Sam was talking while Elena listened.

"It's a nerd thing" I shrug.

"I wonder how long it takes for ugly Betty to give up her cherry "

"Ew dude too much information" I pretend to gag.

"Let's make a bet. If you can make ugly Betty to fall in love with you and have sex within a month. I will run around the school with a pink thong but if you lose I paint your car pink and you have to ride it for a month"   Derek said with a grin.

"What? No I can't do that. What if Elena's ugliness is contagious?" I laugh at my own joke.

"You don't have to tell me yes now.....think about it" he says walking away.

"Where you going?" I yell at him.

"Gonna make out with miss talk a lot" he smirked.

I look back at Elena and frown. Who would ever like a girl like that? 

"Everyone jumping jacks!" The new gym teacher Mr.James said. Everyone groans but they start jumping.

I look at Elena in the corner away from everyone. She was hiding her arms. 

The whole class was wearing shorts but her. She was in her sweats and grey t-shirt.

"Hey babe" I look at Alice smiling at me. I give her a quick kiss before looking back at Elena. The gym teacher was talking to her.

They looked like they knew each other.

Maybe another man her mother slept with.

Her mother was cheating with Alice's father. They've been at it for 8 months. Elena's father got fired because Alice mother who was his boss. My father got him a job at the mechanic he knows. Sam convinced him.

"Mr. Winchester it says here you are the captain of the football team." Mr. James looked like he was in his twenties.

"Yes sir" I said looking at him writing something down. 

"Alright everyone sit down while I attend something in the office" he says signaling to Elena to follow him. They both leave.

"What is Mr. Hottie doing with ugly betty?" Alice says confused. I shake my head and shrug. I wrap my arms around her and hear her chuckle. I see Derek sneak in and ran towards us.

"I saw the new teacher with ugly Betty" He says taking to catch his breath.

"She might be like her mother" Alice says crossing her arms furiously.

"Did you think about the bet?" Derek says smirking.

"I thought about it and my answer is yes" I smirk as well.

Going to make ugly Betty fall in love with me. how hard can it be?

{{comment what you think? Are you liking this Dean? Or is he being too mean to Elena?}}