Chapter 8

Elena P.O.V

Jeremy paced the room. He was angry. I told him about my mom kissing Mr.Harrison and how she came to school and slapped me.

"How dare she do that!"

"Why can't she just fuck off" Jeremy angrily yelled.

"Language" my dad walks in the house looking at us.

Jeremy looked at me and nods.

"Dad we have to talk" I said grabbing his hand and pulled him to the couch.

"What's going on? You're both scaring me?" He asked looking scared.

"It's about mom" Jeremy sat on the coffee table.

"What about her?"

"She's with someone" I said watching him shrug.

"I knew" he says. Jeremy and I look at each other shocked.

"I talked to Mr.Harrison and told him what kind of women your mother is and he told me he will stop seeing her"

"And you believe him?" Jeremy snapped.

"I'm sorry" my dad said making Jeremy and I look at each other confused.

"Why?" Jeremy voice goes down.

"For your mothers action. She didn't think about you both and I hate that" I grab his hand.

"You have nothing to be sorry for dad. You have been the greatest parent anybody could've asked. I love you" I hug him so tight. I felt Jeremy hug us too.

"I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have the two of you" my dad said with a smile.

"Mom slapped Elena in school" Jeremy said out of nowhere.

"Jeremy!" I punch his arm hard.

"She did what!" My dad yelled getting up and grabbed his car keys.

"Dad please don't" I try to grab him but Jeremy stopped me.

"She's at the game"

"How do you know!?" I ask

"Freddy is at school. His first football game" Jeremy said with a shrug while my dad got in his car.

Jeremy pushed me in the back as he drove to school.

"You better watch him" I whisper to Jeremy angrily before getting out of the car.

Dean must be playing. It won't hurt to support him even if it secretly.

I walk to the field and see Alice and the cheerleaders cheer as Dean threw the ball to Derek.

I stand beside the bleachers and watch how Dean played. He was really good. He looked at the crowd and sees me. He was surprised at first but he smiled.

25 seconds left on the clock and they were tied. Derek threw the ball at Dean before tackling the other team. Dean ran as the crowds counted down. Freddy was nervously pacing with his clipboard.

"AND THE SHARKS WIN THE GAME" everyone yelled and ran to the team. Alice gives Dean a long passionate kiss.

"I thought you didn't like sports?" Danny made me slightly jump.

"I like playing it" I said with casual shrug.

"I know you do but you don't like watching it" Danny said with suspicion.

"What? I couldn't support my cousin?" I said pointing to Freddy who was jumping up and down.

"I'm going to pretend I believe you" he says with a small smile. Dean saw us and walked over.