Chapter 17

"What do you think Emily has planned?" Sam asked yawning.

"I don't know. hopefully nothing bad" I said sitting up from my bed. Sam stayed over after we went to Emily's house for dinner.

her mother is sweet and funny. She gave me alot of advice about love.

"Elena!" I hear my father yell from downstairs.

"I'm up!" I yell back.

"Your friend is here to see you" Sam head popped up from the floor.

"Good morning" Emily walked in cheerful.

"Morning?" I said looking at her confused. why is she here?

"I came to fix you up" she lifts up the two bags she had in her hands.

"Fix her for what?" Sam asked.

"To make Dean jealous and the other boys drowl" she grinned.

"I dont know" Emily shook her head and yank me out of bed.

"I don't know isn't allowed" Emily took out a blue dress and pushed me into the washroom.

"Take a shower and put it on" Emily says jumping on the bed and landed on her stomach.

"Morning Sammy" Emily says. Sam blushed. I close the door a take a quick shower.

I get out and quickly dry myself. I put on the dress and frown. It was a little short for my taste.

"I think this dress is for tiny girls" I said pulling down the end of the dress to my knees.

"You look sexy" Emily says.

"Nice legs" Sam said making me blush.

"You don't have a dress that stops at my knees?" I'm not going to wear this. This is worse then what Alice wears.

"I have this one but it pass the knees. That one is sexy though!" Emily got up and looked at my body.

"Dad won't let me go like this" she scoffed before taking out another blue dress.

"Hurry we have 15 minute to get to school" Sam got up and walked out the room.

I quickly change and she hands me black high heels. They weren't that tall.

"I knew you don't like them high"

"Lena dad wants to know if your done" Jeremy walks in looking at Emily. He smirked.

"Jeremy this is Emily, emily this is my brother Jeremy" I said but it was no use. They were both staring at each other with a smile.

"Okay we're gonna leave now" I grab Emily by the arm pulling her out the room and downstairs.

"Your brother is cute" she says making me groan.

"Ew"

"What's ew?" My dad says.

"Nothing dad. Sam you ready?" I ask Sam who had his mouth full of cereal. He shook his head drinking the milk.

"I'm working late today and Jeremy has an over night trip. You can invite Emily to sleep over. I would ask Sam but he already lives here" My dad said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you dad" I said as he walks out the house.

"Sammy come on" I said grabbing my bag from the table and an apple.

I lock the door behind me.

"Lets go in my car" Emily says getting in her jeep.

"We should go to the movies after school" Emily says as I get in the front.

"Sure we should watch star trek" Sam and Emily started talking about Kirk and Spock. I wasn't paying attention.

Will Dean be jealous seeing me?

Well why would he? Its not like he likes me like I do.

Oh god I should stop thinking of him.

"We're here" Emily says parking the car. She turned to me taking my ponytaill of and fixed my hair. She took out lipstick and applied some on my lips.

"Girls are weird" Sam says looking at the both of us. I chuckle.

"Look alive" Emily points to Dean and Derek

"Don't leave my side" I said nervously.

"Never" She smiled. We walk out and I felt everyones eyes on us.

"I'm gonna go. See you later" Sam says walking away. Emily linked her arm with mine and we walked to Derek.

"Wow you both look hot" Derek says with a smirk. Dean rolled his eyes hitting him with his elbow.

"Derek we're having a party tonight at Elena's" EMily says. wait what party?

"Really? I'll tell the whole school then" Derek took his phone out and started texting.

"Emily what are you doing!" I whisper in her ear.

"Making him jealous" She whispered back. She grabbed Luke Johnson arm and pulled him to us.

"Can you help us with something?" Emily says flirting with him. I was so new to this.

"Sure. Elena you look great" Luke says with a sweet smile. He's a nice guy. Never called me ugly betty.

"Thanks" I said twirling my hair with my finger. Thank you movies for teaching us how to flirt.

Dean looked pissed off at Luke.

Emily smirked at Dean making sure he saw.

I hear my phone ring. I take it out and frown at the caller ID.

"Excuse me" I step aside.

"Hello?" I said unsure who it was.

"Elena Gilbert nice to hear your voice again" I smile.

"Jason oh my god! how are you?" Jason is a model for calvin klein. I met him at my aunt place. He was so sweet to me. We became good friends.

"I'm good. Hating being back" He says with a low chuckle.

"You're back from london? When did you get back?"

"Last night. Your aunt gave me your number. We should hang out. I missed you" he says.

"I'm actully having a party at my place tonight. You should totally come" I said smiling from ear to ear.

Dean looked at me confused.

"I will! text me your adress. bye" I hang up smirking at Dean.

I have him around my finger.

{{sorry for the long wait. I'll try to post more. Do you think Emily was right to make Dean jealous? Do you trust Emily? Also Jason will be played by Chace Crawford :3 Comment what you think?}}