Chapter 10

Elena P.O.V

"Honey what's going on? Why don't you want to go to school?" My father asked as he sat on my bed.

I haven't been to school for a week now. I told him I was tired and Jeremy backed me up on the lie.

"I still feel tired" I shrug.

"Elena you know you can tell me anything" he was worried. But I can't tell him what happened. He might go to Dean and yell at him.

Enough humiliation.

"Dad I'm just tired" he shook his head.

"I hear you cry at night. Your eyes aren't happy anymore..........what happened baby?" He grabbed my hands.

My eyes got blurry with tears.

"Just hold me dad" I whisper feeling my chest tighten again. I promised myself I wouldn't cry but all I think about is him.

Dean Winchester.

How nice he was with me. How special I felt when he told me his secrets and fears. How I thought my hands was made for him.

I was so naive. So blind. Blind with love.

My dad rubbed my back as I break down once again.

--------------------

My body was aching. My eyes were red and puffy. My dad and Jeremy left to get dinner while I stayed. Freddy just left because he had a date.

I look at tv and shake my head. I was watching the notebook. It was the only thing good on television.

I couldn't go on my phone because I had to turn it off Dean wouldn't stop texting me. He doesn't get that he is the last person I want to talk to.

"Honey" my dad said walking in with Jeremy.

"Where's the food?" I ask them but they were looking at me with scared eyes.

"Jeremy told me a little about why you don't want to go to school"

"How could you!" I yell giving him a death glare.

"He needed to know.......... here" Jeremy sits beside me. He dropped an envelope. I look at them confused before opening it.

It was an airline ticket to London for tomorrow.

"What?" I'm confused.

"I talked to your aunt Jenna and she said recommended for you to leave town for a while" My dad didn't look happy.

"You told everything?"

"No she just knows that you are locked up in your room crying" Jeremy said.

"I can't leave you two" a trip to London might take my mind off the bet and Dean.

"We'll be fine Lena but we know you're not" my dad said grabbing my hands.

"I guess your right......I'm not fine" I felt the tears threatening to fall again.

"Please don't cry" my dad said trying to hold in his tears.

"I love you both" I said before hugging him tightly.

I guess I'm leaving.

(Next day)

"Do you have everything?" Jeremy says watching me run around my room.

"I think.......wait! Can I borrow your blue headphones?" I said packing a few novels.

"Sure" He left the room. I look around and felt my chest tighten. I'm going to miss my room.

"ELENA HURRY UP!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and crash into my dad.

"Without injuring your old dad" He says with a smile.

"You are not old dad" I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"We got everything in the car uncle Grayson" Freddy said grabbing my bag from my hands.

"Okay we should go."

"What about Sam?" I still haven't said goodbye.

"He's gonna meet us at the airport" Jeremy says pushing all of us out the door. We all get in the car and took 15 minutes to get to the airport.
The boys help with the luggage. I was looking around for my best friend. I can't leave without giving him a hug.

"Don't worry He will be here soon." Danny whispered grabbing my hand.

{{comment what you think. I'm sorry for taking so long to update. And I'm sorry if this chapter sucks :( }}