Chapter 1

*Beeping of the alarm clock*

"Uugh you have to be kidding me its 6 o'clock already kill me now"

I rolled over and tried to get at least 5 more mins of sleep when I hear my foster mom yell ,

" Miyah I know you heard that damn alarm go off get up before you miss the bus ! "

I did not even respond, I just got up and looked through my closet for something to wear. On my way to the closet I looked at my reflection. I stood at about 5'4 ,boob length curly brown hair , hazel eyes and a figure to die for ! Im not conceited at all but I happen to love the way I look even if no one else does.

"Miyah I hope you are up im not driving you to school today, I have a doctors appointment and cant be late" , my foster mom says interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay Mia I am up now". I call my foster mom Mia short for Miamor.

I walk into my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a off the shoulder black shirt that reads "love kills" in pink and a pair of faded jeans. Finally, I picked out some pink and black high top Nikes. I place my clothes on the bed and headed to get in the shower. I think about my mom and how I miss her so much. Yes Miamor is great, she took me in when I was 13 while she worked at a group home I used to stay at but its nothing like a mothers love. I started to think about my mom and all the memories we shared. She was very beautiful and told me everyday "Love yourself because not everyone will". I took what she said to heart and vowed to love myself to the day I died. Before I knew it, tears were falling down my face. Mia loved me and took care of me like I was her own child. She also had a son my age , lets just say he was very fine, but Mia warned us we couldnt date each other because we were like brother and sister. I noticed I was in the shower for over 30 mins so I quickly washed my hair and got out the shower. Suddenly it felt like I walked into a brick wall causing my towel to slip a little.

"Damn Cortez watch where the hell you are going"

"Oh hush you know you walked into me on purpose to get a feel of big daddy Tezzy" , Cortez my foster brother says.

"Whatever Tezzy , I say mocking him , just watch where you are going next time."

"Yea okay Little sis", he says and smiles.

I couldn't help but notice his perfect teeth when he smiled or the way his eyes shined when he looked at me.

Oh no this cant happen Mia would kill us !!!

Vote Comment & Fan ♡