Chapter 16

Devin P.O.V

"Bitch don't play with me don't you know I will kill you", I say while wrapping my hands around her throat.

"Okay stop Devin you're hurting me , please" , she says while I let her throat go and sit next to her.

"Start from the beginning don't skip shit and you better not lie or imma beat your ass", I say.

She sucks her teeth and says,

"See this is why I left your ass you always controlling me D".

"Yeah yeah yeah shut that shit up you wasn't saying that when you was spending my money. Since a nigga got locked up that's when you decide to bounce. So don't sit there and say because I was controlling, you liked that shit" , I say and smiled at her.

She just rolled her eyes and motioned for me to give her her medicine. I gave it to her and snatched it back.

"Come on D give me my medicine" , she says and rub her neck.

"Well then tell me, cause to me the shit don't make sense" , I say and hand her the water and pills.

"Okay , okay im going to tell you but please don't get mad I did it to protect our son" , she says getting nervous.

"Well Devon and Looey would always come to the house when you were gone and go down to the basement. When I would ask them why they kept going down there they said you told them to so I didn't think anything of it. One day I got this letter saying how they were going to shoot me in the stomach if I didn't meet them at this address. At first I was skeptical but you know I went anyway because I was scared for my child's life. I blamed you for everything I was going through at the time so I went. Devon showed up and started showing me pictures of you and Victoria in hotels kissing and at that time it was to much for me. Then he gave me an ultimatum either I help him set you up or he kill me. I was only suppose to keep you in the house so I agreed. Then when you went to jail Devon started blackmailing me saying I either had sex with him or he would snitch on me and kill Tez. I really didn't care about you coming to kill me I was worried about my baby boy. So yeah that's how that went down. I never meant to hurt you I was protecting Tez", she said and when I looked up Amiyah and Cortez was standing at the door.

"Ma why the hell he here" , Tez said pointing at me.

"Cortez Devin Sanchez now is not the time so you and Miyah go upstairs. Oh and I want to know why the hell y'all been so close lately. " , she said.

He walked right pass me giving me a cold glare. I swear if it was any nigga in the street I would have bodied him just out of disrespect.

I just sat there confused as fuck my own brother though ? Now it all made sense when I recalled what happen the night they sat me up. I just wanted to know why my own flesh in blood would do some grimy shit like that.

"You okay what you thinking ?" , she said.

"Alot Mia I just don't get it. I cant trust that nigga im going to stay at a hotel tonight I will call you later" , I say getting frustrated.

"No you don't have to do that you can stay here", she said with urgency in her voice.

"Naw ma its good" , I say.

"No I insist you know I still got mad love for you D. Even after everything we done been through that wont ever change" , she said.

"Okay just this one night", I say as she leads me upstairs.

Wow just a couple weeks ago I was planning on killing her but every time im around her I get weak. She was my first love and I was her first everything. I got alot on my mind right now and I dont have the first clue as to what to do about it !

Vote Comment Follow ♡