Epilogue

I sat by the lake on December 13 , 2010. It had been a whole year since the man I fell in love with died. I sat here reminiscing about all the bad times and laughing at the good. I eventually left Chase. I hear he has become a major drug dealer on the East Coast. We still keep in touch but we don't talk as much. Miamor and Devin still going strong. They call me every week just to see how Im holding up.Devin found out Devon was behind the shooting and killed him. Crazy thing is Devon wasn't even targeting Tez he just wouldn't give up Devin's location. Supposedly Devon found out Devin had been plotting and watching him so he wanted to strike first. I guess blood not thicker than water. Solice just had her little boy and he 4 weeks old. She swear up and down its not Tez's but that's still up in the air. As for me well I'm hanging in there. I never had anyone to teach me how to love or show me the ropes. I went into every relationship without a clue as to what I was doing. I never had my mom to do my hair or to take me to get my nails done. Yea Miamor tried but I never fully grasped the concept because I missed my real mom. That was a big part of my life that I could never get back. I think about Tez and my mom daily. I've been scarred deep and it's nothing I can do to change it. I guess what they say is true. Don't rush into love take your time. Rushing will cause you nothing but pain then you will get the definition of When Love Hurts.

~Love cuts deep like a sword into wood

Love stings like a bee on skin

But

Love is so passionate

Love is sweet

Love is fun silly romantic

Love is you

Love is them

Love is us ~

♥When Love Hurts ♡