Chapter 13

*Beep Beep* 1 month later

Miamor P.O.V

"Come here babygirl , daddy loves you" , My dad says with a smile on his face.

"Daddy where am I ? I have to go check up on Tez and Mia I know there missing me.

"Baby you cant see them right now but you have me so come here." , he says motioning for me to come to him.

"Im not sure if this is right Daddy I think im going to go back home"

"Darling you can't go back home its over you had to many chances to get your life right and you failed so its over" .

After he said that my heart started beating really fast. " Daddy am I dead ? No I cant be dead I got to much to live for. Daddy please tell whoever that I will do right they just have to give me one more try.

"No its too late babygirl its over", he said walking towards me causing me to step back and fall over the edge. I saw hell beneath me and heaven above me while im stuck in the middle. I was so confused just then a voice said "One more chance".

I woke up to the beeping of the machines and a major headache. I tried to sit up but the pounding in my head stopped me. I could smell the deathly hospital all around me and the plain beige walls threatening to close in on me. I loooked down to see tubes and needles sticking everywhere.

"I see youre awoke" , a voice that I thought that I would never have to hear said. I was scared as hell but managed to keep myself as calm as possible.

"Hey I see you came back to finish the job", I said in a raspy tired voice. My voice was more calm than I actually was and I was happy for that because on the inside I was shitting bricks.

He chuckled for a little while then his face went completely hard. He looked as if he wanted to kill me. He stared at me for a good 5 minutes until he said "You know the only reason I was going to come here was to kill you and leave. But after all these years you still make me weak. I just cant understand how the woman I was madly in love with could betray me when times got rough" , as he shook his head and took a deep break.

"I can expl-" he cut me off and walked out the door.

I just closed my eyes and sighed content with the fact that he didnt kill me.

The door was open and in walked the nurse with Devin behind her. He still looked as gorgeous as when we were little. He stood about 6'2 with the most smoothest caramel skin. He had dreads that stopped in the middle of his back. His gray eyes were just so enticing and one of the reasons that made me fall in love with him but the killer part was his deep dimples that showed when he smiled. Devin walked with so much confidence it sometimes scared me. The nurse was talking and said I was fine and should be able to recover with alot of rest because I was so weak. I could tell I had lost tons of weight. She left the room and closed the door quietly. I looked in Devin's eyes and could see mixed emotions. Some anger , confusion , sadness but mostly hurt. I could tell I hurt him when I left him 11 years ago but I did it to protect myself and our son he has to understand that right ?

"Mia I dont know how I feel right now but im just going to leave before I do or say something I'm going to regret", he said as he rushed out of the room.

I was confused and spent most of the night thinking until I eventually fell asleep. My body was so sore but I managed to stay sleep

* The Next Day *

I woke up and my head was still pounding but I got to admit I felt a whole lot better than yesterday.

"Are you okay mama I was so worried about you I almost lost my damn mind", Tez says with Miyah right behind him rubbing his back.

I stared at them for a second confused why they were so damn close but pushed my thoughts out of my head smiling at them weakly.

"Mia I prayed for you to get better everyday I guess God really those amswer prayers" , she says walking over to me and kissing my hand.

Devin and Devon walk through the door and immediately Devin looked at Tez like he saw a ghost.

"Hey Mia how you feeling", Devon says breaking the awkward silence in the room. Meanwhile Devin just stares at Cortez with admiration in his eyes, I guess he couldn't believe how grown Tez has become.

"Im feeling go-", before I get to finish Tez interrupts me and said,

"Ma who is this nigga" , pointing at Devin.

"Tez this is your father he went to jail when you were very young.", I say feeling slightly embarrased.

"Hell naw that ain't none of my damn daddy he a pussy cause he couldnt step up to his responsibilities. Lets go Miyah" , he says while walking out the door but not before bumping Devin.

Devin looked pissed off and his jaw was tightening. He also looked hurt as he just shook his head amd glared at me. Damn if it aint one thing its another !

Im Back !!!!!!! (;

Vote Comment Fan ♡♡