Chapter 4

It was around 7:30 so I decided to go ahead and get ready. Terrance parties always be wild as hell and have a theme. Tonight was "Nerds & Thugs". When Jas told me I was like what the hell type of theme is that ! It just gives girls a reason to dress slutty but hey who am I to judge. I turned on my radio to get me in the party mood. My song Panoramic by Sage The Gemini started playing and I stared popping my booty. I heard laughter at the door and turned it down,

"Whats so funny Tez ?"

"You , over there moving your little booty around"

"Little nigga you out your mind and nothing little about this I would definitely work you " , I say while heading to my closet.

He followed behind me and said , "Is that right ?"

"You damn skippy" , I say.

"Hmmm okay Bet, tonight me and you soon as Panoramic come on we see who can keep up with who" , he says while holding up a 20.

"This going to be to easy , now leave Jas will be here in a minute" , I say pushing him out the door.

I decided to wear a black school girl skirt, with a black and pink plaid shirt , my pink suspenders. I added my long black knee high socks and black converse. I decided I would leave my hair curly but put it into two low pigtails and my pink nerd glasses. I laid my clothes out and grabbed my towel, washcloth , and toothbrush. I took my shower and put my outfit on . Even I had to admit I looked sexy as hell. I decided to go with smoky eye shadow , heavy mascara, cat eyeliner and to top it off pink lipstick. I was the bomb no one could tell me different. I sprayed my Poppy Coach perfume on and then the doorbell rung.

"Damn girl im not gay but you look good enough to eat" , Jas crazy self said.

"You're crazy but you ready girl ?"

"You know it im ready to go twerk sum" , she said while trying to twerk.

"You a mess ! Cortez come on Jasmine here we dont want to have to wait in that long ass line hurry up"

"Okay okay im coming damn" , he said while jogging down the steps. I had to admit he looked good as hell. He had his dreads loose and you can tell he got it lined up. He had a shirt on that said "Yea im a Thug Wanna Try Me" with some baggy jeans. Red and black Jordan's with a Chicago Bulls snapback. Let me just say he was fine as hell and im not talking about that Chris Brown "Run It" fine ,but that Chris Brown "Make A Movie" fine. You feel me ? I tried not to show I was staring so I just pushed everyone out the door . Im going to have fun tonight. We bout' to TURN UP !

Vote Fan Comment (:

"Love Yourself Because Not Everyone Will ♥ " -Someone