Chapter 9

Cortez P.O.V

*Ring Ring*

I heard the phone but I was too lazy to get up. I shifted my body and pulled Miyah into me, I could definitely stay like this forever. I stroked her hair and thought about how could I have met a girl so perfect for me. I don't know a lot about love but I know the situation between me and her feels like it.

*Ring*

"Babe you're going to get that its been ringing all morning" , Miyah said turning over to face me.

"No I just want to lay here and cuddle with you forget about the phone"

"No it may be important go answer it and hurry before it stop ringing" , she says nearly pushing me out the bed.

" Okay okay I'll get it. Hello " , I say answering the phone.

"Yes hi this is St. Johns someone by the name of Miamor Sanchez was rushed in last night. She got in a really bad accident and we found this number labeled home. We need someone to come down quick to identify her. Is this one of her family members Im speaking with ?"

"Um yes this is her son. Can you explain to me what happened ?"

"Sir right now all I can say is she is in intensive care and we need family down here"

"Okay im on my way" , I hung up and ran back to the room. I can't believe this is happening right now. All I could think was God dont take her away from me right now, not when I need her the most.

"Miyah get up put some clothes on that was the hospital Mia got into a bad accident and we need to get down there" , I said with my voice full of panic.

"Oh my god what happened ?" , she said screaming.

"I don't know man but God cant do this to me he just cant , its not fair ! " , I say whimpering.

"Tez calm down shes going to be okay im sure she's fine" , she said her voice sounding convincing but the look on her face told a whole different story.

We grabbed the keys to Mia Range Rover and rushed to the car. The only thing I could do at that moment is pray. I don't do it often so I wonder if God even recognize my voice,

" God I know I don't cone to you as often as I should have 

but please just bring my mother through this 

you cant take her way not now please just let me have her 

she hasn't seen me win my first ring or even walk acoss the stage 

If you just releave her from whatever she's going through I will try to be a better man  

God just please don't take her away from me not just yet PLEASE"

Vote Comment Fan ♡

Tell me what yall think in the comments. Is Mia dead ? :o