Chapter 5

We walked into this big warehouse and I had to admit shit was live already. Terrance went all, out he hade smoke coming from everywhere, mini bar and the music was fire. I saw a lot of people from school and gave out a lot of hugs. Suddenly Terrance got on the mic and said ,

"Now I need all my sexy females to report to the stage and twerk sum. The cash price is $500 and you plus two get into the next three parties I throw for free." It was like a herd of cows from all the girls trying to get to the stage I just laughed.

"Girl come on lets do it we aint got nothing to loose", Jas said.

"Shoot alright " , I said shrugging my shoulders and making my way to the stage. Terrance had us line up in a row and he picked out 5 girls he thought was the cuttest. Me , my bestie Jas , Nilah , Brianna and no other than Trina . I can't stand that trick but this not about her I want that money shoot I can buy myself a cell phone cause I definitely need it.

"When the music come on dance twerk sum and break your back. Then me and the crowd here will eliminate 4 girls. Yall got that ? "

"Yea !" we all responded and then no other than my song came on.

"Booty Me Down , Booty Me Down 

Nice Little Ass Back There  

Twerk Sum Girl"

As soon as I heard those words I went to work. I turned around and started shaking my butt like my life depended on it. Then I got down and started moving my cheeks one at a time all I heard was whistles and "hit that lil mama". I started smilling and prepared for my handstand. Soon as I felt comfortable enough I was popping my butt. It felt good to have all the attention on me. I then went staright down into my split and the crowd went crazy. All I heard was shouting and you go Miyah. I looked down and saw Drew, Solice and Cortez. They all had different expressions on their face. Drew looked mad ass hell, Solice looked excited and she winked at me and Cortez looked shocked but amused. I stayed into my split then yawned amusing the crowd more. Terrance got on the mic and said "its unanimous Amiyah wins this somebody call the fire department because this girl is HOT !" Everybody clapped and congratulated me except Trina hating ass. Terrance handed me the check and the tickets and I told him to keep it and give it to me at school , I didn't want to lose it. I was out of breath and thirsty so I went to the bar.

"Can I get a water please" He placed it down in front of me and I drunk all of it , I was mad dehydrated. Suddenly someone came behind me and said,

"So you think that shit you did was cute I should have dragged you off that stage by your hair."

I turned around to see Drew mean mugging me. "Nigga you not my damn daddy you broke up with me remember so you have no reason to confront me about the things I do." He looked like someone had pissed on his cat and didn't say sorry. When he didn't reply I went to find Cortez and Jas. I spoted them and walked they way. Soon as I was about to say something Panoramic came on.

Cortez grabbed me and said "You ready" ?

"No the question is are you ready" , I said and he just smirked.

* Beep beep beep beep *

Ohh how you do that ? 

Im trying to pursue that 

Drop it down on a nigga do damage 

Booty moving left to right its 

PANORAMIC !

He grabbed my waist turned me around and backed me up. I just started working the hell out of him. Im not gone lie at first I had to keep up cause he was getting it. I did the IndyDip and soon there was a crowd around us cheering. The song ended ans he pulled out the 20.

"You did your thing I didn't know you could dance like that" , he said

I laughed to myself and said " You keep it , you almost had me at the beginning plus I got $500 im not stressing it." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek I tried to walk away he pulled me back and then suddenly shots were fired.

* Pow Pow *

Cortez ducked down and pulled me into him and led me out the back.

"Wait where Jas at we can't leave her" , I say panicking.

"Get in Get in" , I heard Jas scream when I looked up. She had the car already in drive. That's why I roll with this chick. Me and Tez hoped in the back and she sped off !

Vote Comment Fan (;

Peace Love & Happiness ♡♥♡