Chapter 14

Solice P.O.V

"Stop Frank ! Please im begging you. I will do anything you want me to do just please stop this is not right" , I said while backing away from my stepfather.

He does this everynight around the same time. Him and my mom get drunk of their asses but they have very different agendas afterwards. His consist of coming in my room and molesting me , hers is to pass the hell out and not remember anything in the morning.

"Shutup you're nothing but a worthless whore just like your mom. No one is going to ever want you !" , he says while punching me hard in the face. The impact of the blow immediately had my face swelling and my blood boiling. I decided that tonight was the last night I would ever have to put up with this. I couldn't take the abuse anymore. I used all of my force and pushed him off of me. Being that he was so drunk he stumbled backwards giving me the perfect opportunity to run past him. I ran down the stairs straight to hall closet.

"Solice , Solice my sweetheart where do you think you're going we have unfinished business to tend to" , he said in a sing songy way making my skin crawl and goosebumps to show up on my arm.

All I could think about is how could my mother sleep through this she had to hear me screaming out for her help. Throwing covers , shoes and clothes around I finally found what I was looking for. Clicking the safety off I held it behind my back turning around to face him.

"Awww sweetheart you don't like the games we play you use to love them when you were a child", he says flashing a smile that makes me want to vomit on our living room floor.

"Im not your sweetheart and you got that right I was a child , a fucking child how could you do that", I say in disbelief squeezing the object behind my back.

"Oh shut the hell up no one has time for your dramatic ass story. Now get back up does stairs give me what I want and I will forget this ever happened. Meaning I wont make your dumbass pay for it", he says.

"You're such a sick bastard I hope you rot in hell" , I say while pulling the trigger the bullet landing in his chest. He fell to ground off of the impact. I stepped over him to make sure he was dead. All I could thinl was the nigga got what he deserved but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit shooken up. I had to get out of there fast. Forget clothes I had to leave now ! Im pretty sure the neighbors heard the shot and had call the police. I really didn't care about my mom she obviously didn't give a damn about me. So I walked out the door and headed to Miyah's house. If anyone asked I was there all night and don't know what happened.

I heard police sirens in the distance as I got closer to Miyah house and got kind of nervous. I kept reminding myself that he deserved it and God will forgive me. I knocked on her door and waited running my fingers through my hair.

"No Chase you have to go Tez will be here any minute" , I heard a female voice say.

"Okay Miyah im going to leave but sooner or later were going to have to talk about us" , another voice said.

"Us ? What the hell Chase there is no us you're going around shooting people at parties and shit. Then on top of that you're harassing me. I told you I moved on. I don't sell no more. Im not apart of that life no more"

"Oh really now you think you can turn your back on family just like that ? Remember we were the one's helping your broke ass out when you were getting tossed from group home to another. Ashley misses you remember her your bestfriend ? I see you've changed Miyah"

"I haven't changed Chase I'm just trying to be a better person and make something out of my life. I still have love for you guys , I just cant be down like I use to be" , she says and I feel some tap me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Tez standing there.

"Hey Solice what you doing here" , he says with a McDonald's bag in his hand while opening the door to the house.

"Long story" , I say and wondering whats he going to think of Miyah and her ex having a conversation in his living room. When we walked in Miyah looked guilty as hell with her face becoming red.

"Oh hey baby this is-" , she doesn't get to finish because Cortez cuts her off.

"I know who the fuck he is Miyah. The question is why is he in my damn house. ", he says while his jaw tightens with a scowl on his face.

"He just stopped by to tell me something nothing serious baby he was just leaving" , she says with nervousness in her voice. While Chase feet stayed glued to the floor making it clear he wasn't going nowhere.

"What the fuck ever Miyah. Homeboy if you know what's good for you you will bounce your silly ass up out my crib." , Tez says.

"Rich boy thinks he's scaring somebody this is hilarious. Nigga BaraGang 500 all day whats up" , Chase says getting serious.

" Now let me make this clear. Cortez is far from rich but to Chase someone who grew up without a mother or farther it could seem like he has alot. Tez , Miyah and Miamor is just another middle class family" , I say in my head but on the outside I stay silent waiting to see whats going to happen.

"Nigga whats up then I ain't scared" , Tez says passing the bag to me.

"Okay Stop it ! Chase leave I will call you later and Tez wait for me in the kitchen" , Miyah says getting the situation under control.

"Naw fuck that Im staying my black ass right here" , he says sucking his teeth.

"Man Im out this bitch. This nigga is such a goofy. Cath me on the flip side nigga imma get you. Oh and Miyah whenever you ready to come back come, the family will be waiting. ", Chase says walking to leave.

"Bitch nigga I ain't hiding" , Tez says and Chase doesn't say anything back he just walks out of the door.

"Wow so uncalled for Tez ! Anyways whats up Solice why you hear girl" , Miyah says leading me upstairs.

"I bought your food the least you can do is eat it. Plus you brought another nigga in MY house I should be the one mad" , Tez says.

"Fuck you and that food" , Miyah says while slamming her door behind us.

"Well I just wanted to get away from my parents you know so I decided to come here" , I say not trying to tell her the real reason. She doesn't look like she believes me but says,

"So where your clothes at then ? Omg you have blood on you what the hell happend"

"Come on Amiyah I dont want to talk about it alright at least not right now im tired and I need a shower.", I say

"Okay but were going to have to talk about it sooner or later. Well you can sleep with me there's some pajamas in my drawer and a towel and washcloth in my closet. " , she says.

"Thanks for always being here for me I appreciate it" , I say giving her a half smile.

"What are friends for ?" , she says while I get up to go take a shower.

When I return she's on her back doing something on her phone. I pull the covers back and climb into the bed feeling better the minute my body hits the sheets.

"Goodnight" , she says placing her phone on the night stand.

"Goodnight and thank you again", I say and turning over pulling the covers up to my chin. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep that night as flashes of my stepfathers bloody body kept flashing in my head. I said a silent prayer asking God to forgive me I instantly feeling better and falling into a deep sleep.

Vote Comment Fan & Follow Me Please ♡♥♡

Hmmm Exciting Chapter Wasn't It ? Well Vote For My Chapters If You Want More Not Writing More Until You Guys Start Voting & Following Me. I Work Hard On My Book So Show Some Love (: ! ↑